- Mailing of one page word docs with absolutely no layout or formatting so it adds exactly no value to a plain old e-mail.
- Inconsistency of bus numbers on front, middle and rear displays.
- Needlessly polite wordy mails which appear overtly to be suggestions for consideration but which in practice are nothing but thinly veiled micromanagement.
- Queuing standing up for ages to board a flight when one has an assigned seat.
- People refusing to move down the bus past the stairwell even though there are three seats at the back.
- People saying they will revert to me. I'm pretty sure they've never been me.
|< What I've been doing for the past two months | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|