Print Story Bush was right...
By dmg (Tue Feb 13, 2007 at 01:48:42 PM EST) controversy, controversial, troll, trolling, trolls, trollerizing, mlp (all tags)
Listen here...

< Pains at the Panopticon | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Bush was right... | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
So you're in love with Anne Coulter . . . by slozo (2.00 / 0) #1 Tue Feb 13, 2007 at 01:58:03 PM EST
. . . I suppose. And . . . you're feeling out your internet "buds" for a positive reaction . . . ?

Who is Ann Coulter? by dmg (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Feb 13, 2007 at 02:19:01 PM EST
Living in the UK, I am not familiar with every US cultural reference...
Ain't no time for crossing over, from the PM to the dawn!
Maggotron is gonna rock them, Maggotron has got the bomb!
I've done some research... by dmg (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Feb 13, 2007 at 02:42:53 PM EST
And I have to concur, she is quite hot!

I also stumbled upon this.

Ain't no time for crossing over, from the PM to the dawn!
Maggotron is gonna rock them, Maggotron has got the bomb!

"She" has an Adam's Apple by theboz (4.00 / 2) #5 Tue Feb 13, 2007 at 08:24:02 PM EST
"She" also looks very man-like, despite her long blonde hair.
- - - - -
De Nial ain't just . . . by slozo (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Feb 13, 2007 at 02:44:08 PM EST
. . . the genus of the family crocodylidae, dude.

You don't want to know by nebbish (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Feb 14, 2007 at 12:24:20 AM EST
Guaranteed to make you kick your TV in

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

She's a bit right wing. by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #7 Wed Feb 14, 2007 at 05:17:12 AM EST
A bit to the right wing of Atilla The Hun, that is.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Yeah, Bush was right by thenick (4.00 / 2) #8 Wed Feb 14, 2007 at 06:40:05 AM EST
And the song I'm in Love With Ann Coulter is an excellent demonstration as to why there ought to be limits to our freedom.

----------------------------

"'Vengence is Mine', quoth Alvis. And then he shot the guy, right in the freaking face!"

Bush was right... | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback