Print Story I have found the greatest piece of art in this city
Art
By Driusan (Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 03:23:00 PM EST) (all tags)

Certainly, the city of Toronto has never produced any sculpture better than the one below.

Update [2007-12-30 22:17:39 by Driusan]: Taking a picture of the statue and the PFC have put me in a photograph-y kinda mood, so I just went downstairs and took a picture of my apartment building's laundry room and added it here.

Great Art:
Art
Laundry Room:
Laundry

Okay, so it's not actually the laundry room, it's a notice board in the apartment's laundry room. Still, I'm not sure which makes me more proud to live here: the fact that scientists feel that it's a good place to find subjects who care enough to contribute to important research such as the above, or the fact that half of the tearaway things are torn away proving them right.

< - INTERMISSION - | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I have found the greatest piece of art in this city | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
That's the first time by blixco (4.00 / 1) #1 Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 03:46:27 PM EST
I've been goatse'd, ever.
---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin
But this is so much more brilliant than.. by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #3 Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 03:56:50 PM EST
your typical goatse.

It's a piece of public sculpture in front of the entrance of one of the largest convention centres in the city of Toronto. Who knows how long it's been there? I just noticed it, but it has the appearance of something that's been there for a while. So it's sitting there, in public, goatse'ing people who are spending thousands of dollars to be there, without them ever realizing it.

And did it use any tax money? I don't know, but god I hope so.

Vive le Montréal libre.

Oh it's brilliant. by blixco (4.00 / 1) #5 Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 03:58:30 PM EST
But I had a perfect record.
---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin
Then how did you recognize it? (nt) by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #7 Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 03:59:43 PM EST

Vive le Montréal libre.
I've *seen* it, by blixco (4.00 / 1) #8 Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 04:00:38 PM EST
but there's a difference between seeing it and being goatse'd.
---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin
Somebody alert Xeni Jardin! by joh3n (4.00 / 2) #2 Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 03:46:37 PM EST
-nt-

----
I just ate about 7 pounds of meat
-theantix

Who? by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #4 Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 03:57:10 PM EST

Vive le Montréal libre.
The guy that works for boingboing. by blixco (4.00 / 1) #6 Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 03:59:22 PM EST
The one who wears a dress.  Not the goggles guy.  The other guy.
---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin
Oh, I get it! by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #9 Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 04:07:03 PM EST
Some kind of Rogerborg impersonator.

Vive le Montréal libre.
Sort of. by blixco (4.00 / 1) #10 Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 04:11:23 PM EST
Xeni is not as cute, and has absolutely no luck with the boys.

But otherwise, yes.
---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin

IHBT! by discordia (4.00 / 1) #11 Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 07:05:30 PM EST
well done, sir.

Ha ha! by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #12 Mon Dec 31, 2007 at 04:32:09 AM EST
You were getting all hot and sweaty at the thought of laundry machines, weren't you?

Vive le Montréal libre.