Print Story HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS!
Family
By Horatio Hellpop (Mon Dec 24, 2007 at 10:51:31 PM EST) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!, NSFW (all tags)
I'd just like to note that I'm thankful for all the people I've come to know over the years, particularly from the Scoop-based sites.

I'd especially like to thank blixco, for reaching out to me, when I felt like I was at the end of my rope. The guy has a heart the size of Texas.

In other news for children of the eighties, NSFW nude film clips of Marisa Tomei apparently having sex with her co-star, from her latest movie. Merry Christmas, everyone!
< 2007.12.25: HHH and all that jazz | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS! | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Merry Christmas! by blixco (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Dec 25, 2007 at 05:18:37 AM EST
Marisa Tomei?
---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin
Thanks! by Horatio Hellpop (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Dec 25, 2007 at 09:42:10 AM EST

"You can't really know something until you ruin it for everyone." -some guy who used to have an account here

I've got Marisa Tomei Poisoning by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 3) #2 Tue Dec 25, 2007 at 06:46:58 AM EST

Ever since I first watched "My Cousin Vinny" with the sound off and my pants around my ankles, things have never been the same.

Too Much Information! by Horatio Hellpop (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Dec 25, 2007 at 09:43:03 AM EST

And for everyone of the Jewish faith... by chuckles (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Dec 25, 2007 at 10:12:43 PM EST
have a Happy Kwanzaa!