Print Story Tanqueray #10
By ad hoc (Sat Dec 01, 2007 at 08:49:22 PM EST) (all tags)

btw: posted from my new MillMan-recommended Asus EeeePC

< It's a crisp Saturday morning | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Tanqueray #10 | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
hey cool. by MillMan (4.00 / 2) #1 Sat Dec 01, 2007 at 09:18:13 PM EST
Are you liking it? Put a different OS on it?

When I'm imprisoned as an enemy combatant, will you blog about it?

So far so good by ad hoc (4.00 / 1) #3 Sun Dec 02, 2007 at 12:46:00 PM EST
I doubt I'll put anther OS on in the short term. I know next to nothing about Linux, so I'm not ready to jump in on that yet. First I need to figure out how to upgrade applications. The ones included are a bit out of date already.
The three things that make a diamond also make a waffle.
I used to think so by ReallyEvilCanine (4.00 / 2) #2 Sun Dec 02, 2007 at 09:28:23 AM EST
Then I discovered Boodle's and Bombay Sapphire. And they were pretty good. And then I discovered ImaGin (Stockholm) and Hendrick's and since then I'll drink Sapphire only if I absolutely must. ImaGin is hard as fuck to find but Hendrick's is rapidly getting easier to find.

the internet: amplifier of stupidity -- discordia

Alternatively: by Horatio Hellpop (4.00 / 3) #4 Sun Dec 02, 2007 at 01:49:50 PM EST
Chew on a handful of juniper berries and chase it with some mouthwash.

"You can't really know something until you ruin it for everyone." -some guy who used to have an account here

i had some of their by alprazolam (4.00 / 2) #5 Mon Dec 03, 2007 at 01:13:14 PM EST
cognac friday. not bad. pretty sweet and fruity iirc but not in a bad way.

Tanqueray #10 | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback