Print Story Week 0
Health
By LilFlightTest (Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 01:34:37 PM EST) (all tags)
First Weigh-In.

the good news is i weigh less than i thought i did. the bad news is it's still a lot. guy running the thing saw my weight and said "i don't know where you ladies put it...i never would have guessed that."

oh yeah. today's weight. 167.

so here's my goal. i don't so much care if i lose weight, but i do care if it's fat. if i lose fat and replace it with muscle, super, i can weigh all i want. but i have two weight goals: a realistic goal, and a hopeful goal. realistically, i'd be thrilled to get down to 150. i can do that. i would really like to get down to 140, or even what i weighed at a college where i walked several miles a day, which is 135. that's a big wish though. i'm not giving up on that possibility, but i'll work on that once i attain my realistic goal.

tonight, we're going to the grocery store for lettuce. next week, i'll make my appointment to join the gym. wave bye-bye to my rear (and probably some of my boobs)!

< Bloody Oath, Mate! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Week 0 | 22 comments (22 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
goodbye boobies, goodbye rear. by misslake (4.00 / 2) #1 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 02:18:04 PM EST
i'll sure miss all your excess chub. wink
tee hee hee

seriously, good luck.

Mmmm... Tits AND ass! Mmmm... by greyrat (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 02:34:15 PM EST
Must implement cunning plan...

and you never even got to smack it by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 02:54:24 PM EST
it's alright, i'm pretty sure i'll look better naked after losing some weight.
---------
depressingly by R343L (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 03:12:34 PM EST
And I'm not sure I want to share this, but "lots of weight gain" followed by "few years aging" followed by "lots of weight loss" means droopy breasts. It's quite depressing really.

Rachael

too late by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 03:46:26 PM EST
being a C+, and gravity, means droopy breasts too...not to mention the childbearing i've got planned.
---------
I am trying to get to grips with it by R343L (2.00 / 0) #13 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 06:04:35 PM EST
Drives me nuts that the only breasts you see in ads, tv, etc. are either teeny-weeny (and hence don't have droopiness issues until you're like 60) or "enhanced" or still buxom bouncies of teenagers. Well, I did see a nude still of Kristanna Loken naked once and her boobs were actually large, saggy and real.

/me rants on unrealistic represenations of the female body affecting young women's self-images.

i feel lucky by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #14 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 06:30:45 PM EST
my lovely hubby likes them better after gravity: more soft and snuggly.
---------
(Comment Deleted) by R343L (2.00 / 0) #15 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 06:43:54 PM EST

This comment has been deleted by R343L

Indeed by hulver (4.00 / 1) #17 Sun Nov 11, 2007 at 10:29:36 AM EST

Cheese is not a hat. - clock
seven! [nt] by vorheesleatherface (2.00 / 0) #20 Mon Nov 12, 2007 at 01:37:59 PM EST

Please forgive me by DullTrev (2.00 / 0) #23 Tue Nov 13, 2007 at 01:54:21 PM EST

I too am trying to get to grips with the breasts I see in ads, tv, etc.

DFJ?
Trust me by vorheesleatherface (2.00 / 0) #19 Mon Nov 12, 2007 at 01:37:30 PM EST
you're the only one scrutinizing. Everyone loves real boobies.

167? We weigh almost exactly the same! by greyrat (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 02:32:22 PM EST

Give it to me! by spacejack (4.00 / 3) #5 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 02:55:24 PM EST
I need more tits and ass.

Woah woah woah! by duxup (4.00 / 2) #9 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 04:21:09 PM EST
"and probably some of my boobs"

You better make darned sure they've been properly enjoyed before you loose some of them!
____

i have more than enough by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #10 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 04:59:43 PM EST
and getting down as far as 135 will not make them smaller than a C, which still leaves plenty to enjoy.
---------
Just making sure by duxup (4.00 / 2) #16 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 07:00:35 PM EST
We men out there have to look out for one another.  If there's a man out there who may enjoy them now, later, whenever we owe it to each other to speak up.
____
Boobs by me0w (4.00 / 2) #11 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 05:25:13 PM EST
I've lost 85 lbs. My boobs are still the same size :( You may not end up losing any of yours.

dear god. by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #12 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 05:48:34 PM EST
they got this big when i started gaining weight. Fs are expensive to maintain.
---------
ugadeblugablurbeeboodadda! by vorheesleatherface (2.00 / 0) #18 Mon Nov 12, 2007 at 01:35:49 PM EST
Oh. Oh. I lost my speech center. unggggaaaaagooggabungaa!

gonna make it? by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #21 Mon Nov 12, 2007 at 06:54:37 PM EST
sounds like you may have just had a stroke.

omg. i just realized how terribly bad that sounds.
---------

There was definitely by vorheesleatherface (2.00 / 0) #22 Tue Nov 13, 2007 at 10:04:48 AM EST
an event.