Print Story Erotica Fun Challenge
HuSi
By notafurry (Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 08:50:17 AM EST) Fun Challenge, eels, I can't believe it's not butter - SPRAY! (all tags)
One more writing contest, because we can. And because certain people are probably hoping to get off on it.

Note: this diary is safe for work.

Update [2007-11-9 13:59:25 by notafurry]: Minor rules clarification inside.

Update [2007-11-13 14:11:25 by notafurry]: Upload site url inside.

So, here's the deal. There's been much discussion on #husi of late that NaNos and other "under pressure" writing contest entries have a tendency to turn into bad fan fiction.

So, in the spirit of the Internets, we figured it's time to encourage that.

Erotica Fun Challenge 1

Topic: Create fan fiction for a major advertising campaign.

Rules: The goal is to write an erotic story based around the characters, events, and/or settings of an advertising campaign. The campaign you choose must be recognizable to many people - a national or international campaign - but may be from any media - print, television, internet, radio, etc.

Crossing multiple ads or campaigns is perfectly acceptable - even so far as slashing.

Your story must be less than 3000 words. Deadline for entry will be December 15th, 2007.

Upload your entries here. The site will accept plain text, html, Microsoft Word, and pdf.

< In lieu of actual diary content | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Erotica Fun Challenge | 17 comments (17 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
No. by yicky yacky (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 08:56:35 AM EST

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
So the Geico Gecko and the SuSe Lizard by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 09:13:44 AM EST
...

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

You need to know... by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 09:22:00 AM EST
that I nearly got in trouble at work, and now people think I'm exceedingly odd (as opposed to charmingly odd). I simply couldn't stop laughing. I had to wipe away tears. iGrrrl gave me that serious look over her glasses. In other words, thank you. I needed that.
-----
If you don't get a Bonnie, my universe will not make sense. --blixco
Excellent by notafurry (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 09:23:14 AM EST
We hardly need to hold the contest now. <grin>

The mind boggles by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 09:32:09 AM EST
the Febreze fetishists, some sort of orgy with Mr. Clean, the stern black Lysol women and a repressed housewife, and who cares about the Taster's Choice sort.

A shame most of my TV watching is Disney and Soapnet.

Those are all usable entries by notafurry (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 09:44:20 AM EST
C'mon, Mr. Ha, you've already got a good start.

Though I believe someone else is already working on the Taster's Choice thing.

"The Pillsbury Dough Boy... by jayhawk88 (4.00 / 1) #8 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 10:18:58 AM EST
...didn't understand what was making his crotch feel all tingly as he watched what the Jolly Green Giant was doing to Mrs. Butterworth. He didn't understand, but he did know that it felt right."

God, I'm sorry, I can't believe I just wrote that.

It's a little short by notafurry (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 11:04:24 AM EST
But it meets all the required elements...

So I can have by joh3n (4.00 / 1) #7 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 10:18:56 AM EST
That guy lose a lot more than just another loan to DiTech?

----
I just ate about 7 pounds of meat
-theantix

You can, indeed by notafurry (2.00 / 0) #10 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 11:18:47 AM EST
And so much more!

does it have to be a current advertising campaign? by clover kicker (2.00 / 0) #11 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 02:01:32 PM EST

Official Ruling by notafurry (4.00 / 1) #12 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 02:23:53 PM EST
From the denizens of #husi is that it does not have to be a current campaign provided it's well-known.

Advertising? by ShadowNode (2.00 / 0) #13 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 03:14:50 PM EST
Is that still around then?

Whosoever writes about the ginger Esurance by Horatio Hellpop (2.00 / 0) #14 Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 10:45:13 PM EST
chick wins 10 Internets.

"You can't really know something until you ruin it for everyone." -some guy who used to have an account here

check the /34/s out there by discordia (2.00 / 0) #16 Sat Nov 10, 2007 at 07:18:48 PM EST
it exists already.

dibs by aphrael (4.00 / 1) #15 Sat Nov 10, 2007 at 06:57:06 AM EST
on the energizer bunny slash.
Youtube to the rescue... by ana (2.00 / 0) #17 Sun Dec 23, 2007 at 12:12:42 PM EST
Anthony Stuart Head in Taster's choice commercial serial.

Power up your flaming yo-yos already! --StackyMcRacky

Erotica Fun Challenge | 17 comments (17 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback