Print Story BFC I: NANOSHAMO Wrap up
Art
By gzt (Fri Nov 30, 2007 at 03:55:08 PM EST) beards, beard of justice, friggin' intense, rockstar, gzt, winsome (all tags)
I, alas, don't have a working camera at the moment. But, today is the last day of No Shave November, or NaNoShaMo, the HuSi Beard Fun Challenge.

I don't know about you, but, thanks to the extreme justice of my beard, I was given a new job after only one week of non-shaving with the group for good-looking smart people. Yessss.

Anyways, I'll try to trick some girl into taking a picture of my beard of justice for display.

Remember, there are no winners or losers, only awesome beards! No photos necessary, you need not have even completed the entire month.

< We will never have pure heroes again | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
BFC I: NANOSHAMO Wrap up | 16 comments (16 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Fear the justice by joh3n (4.00 / 5) #1 Fri Nov 30, 2007 at 05:09:23 PM EST

----
I just ate about 7 pounds of meat
-theantix

The justice is so powerful by joh3n (4.00 / 3) #5 Sat Dec 01, 2007 at 03:15:06 AM EST
It caused these gummi bear twins to be CONJOINED AT THE HEAD

(I later performed 'an operation' which successfully separated them.)

----
I just ate about 7 pounds of meat
-theantix

I will be posting by Gedvondur (4.00 / 3) #2 Fri Nov 30, 2007 at 09:24:26 PM EST
Photos of the REAL BEARD of JUSTICE tomorrow after I am done making beer.

Gedvondur
"It is virtually impossible to effectively aim a jellyfish, a creature created by God almost solely for the purpose of not flying."- CRwM

The moderate beard of justice by yicky yacky (4.00 / 1) #3 Sat Dec 01, 2007 at 01:50:17 AM EST

has been seen to completion, despite some very near misses (or ... drumroll ... close shaves) mid-month from the insurgents of itchiness. As a side effect, I had to tell people it was for charity so they'd get off my case, so I've also made over 30 quid from random donations, which I'm going to give to the RNLI. Facial fur saving lives, yo.

I'll try and get a pic up later this weekend if I can find the damned camera.

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
Moderate justice resumes. by yicky yacky (4.00 / 1) #11 Sun Dec 02, 2007 at 02:41:10 AM EST

Pure NaNoShaMo; no head starts; hence slightly measly. Tempted to shave it off but might leave it a few days; the lack of having to crop in the morning is quite good.

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
I'm going to post a pic after X-mas by lm (4.00 / 3) #4 Sat Dec 01, 2007 at 03:04:49 AM EST
I started late. I'm going to finish later. How can one grow a beard of JUSTICE in less than a full 40 days?

Cicero, The Republic
NaNoShaDecs by ana (4.00 / 3) #6 Sat Dec 01, 2007 at 10:09:49 AM EST
As in, national no-shaving decades. I last shaved my chin on Easter morning, 1980. Here it is, this morning.

Power up your flaming yo-yos already! --StackyMcRacky

Curse you autofocus by Vulch (4.00 / 3) #7 Sat Dec 01, 2007 at 11:01:25 AM EST

I can beat the last shave date by about a year, it was the day before my 20th birthday in 1979...

The result of NaNoShaMo...

And a bit later this morning...

No idea what the camera was trying to focus on, when I have the money the next one will have manual focus and zoom. I can't be having with this automatic everything.

Now for the JUSTICE--Gedvondur Style by Gedvondur (4.00 / 3) #8 Sat Dec 01, 2007 at 11:53:16 AM EST
Here it BE!

and the SIDE MONEY!

Now I am going to go trim that mother, I can store pencils in it and the mustache is getting into my mouth.

I was trying to grimace with EVIL JUSTICE like Joh3n, but I fail it.

Gedvondur

Storing pencils... by ana (4.00 / 3) #9 Sat Dec 01, 2007 at 11:58:38 AM EST
I actually do that. In choir rehearsals, it's essential to have a pencil easily available. And I'm using the behind the ear parts of my anatomy to hold up my glasses. So I stick it through my beard, under my chin. If it [the beard] hasn't been trimmed too recently, it [the pencil] will stay there.

Power up your flaming yo-yos already! --StackyMcRacky

evil grimace, or evil grimace not. by joh3n (4.00 / 4) #12 Sun Dec 02, 2007 at 11:46:17 AM EST
there is no try.

----
I just ate about 7 pounds of meat
-theantix

The Beard of Justice by ana (4.00 / 2) #10 Sat Dec 01, 2007 at 12:16:02 PM EST
Chief Justice, that is.

Power up your flaming yo-yos already! --StackyMcRacky

(Comment Deleted) by gzt (4.00 / 1) #13 Sun Dec 02, 2007 at 12:52:25 PM EST

This comment has been deleted by gzt

oops, wrong one by gzt (4.00 / 1) #14 Sun Dec 02, 2007 at 12:52:51 PM EST

here's the current one

WIPO: by Dr H0ffm4n (4.00 / 2) #15 Mon Dec 03, 2007 at 06:42:01 AM EST
I failed at growing a beard of an sort of justice. Four days was my maximum without a shave and I don't think stubble really cuts it in the justice league.

However, on an up note, I did solve your tetrahedral problem.

Sorry I'm so fucking late: by greyrat (2.00 / 0) #16 Tue Dec 04, 2007 at 03:52:48 AM EST
And I actually shaved early in the last week of November. The beard isn't too good, but check out the eyebrow of justice!
BuhWahHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaa!!!!!
Women, children and pets are no doubt mortified...

BFC I: NANOSHAMO Wrap up | 16 comments (16 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback