Print Story i drink till I'm drunk and I smoke till I'm senseless
By cicero (Sun Nov 25, 2007 at 08:44:09 AM EST) (all tags)
went to go see my mom for thanksgiving. i don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon.

my mom is crazy.

I think I'm in for a few more bad relationships.

< Stir up, we beseech thee, oh lord | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
i drink till I'm drunk and I smoke till I'm senseless | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
How 'bout you focus on by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #1 Sun Nov 25, 2007 at 09:12:58 AM EST
finding joy and love? How 'bout you focus on the positive aspects of your past relationships? They've all had kernels of what you wanted. Pull out those bits and prepare to find someone with the best of those past qualities.

I have faith in you.

"It means more if you have to earn it, even if it's by doing something as simple as eating a meal." Kellnerin

that's the idea, yeah. by cicero (4.00 / 1) #3 Sun Nov 25, 2007 at 11:31:52 AM EST
in the meantime, I think I'm gonna try to stay single for a little bit.  the best time with the last ex was right before we hooked up, when I had a crush on a friend. see if I can't get back there with someone new.

stay single? by Dr H0ffm4n (4.00 / 1) #5 Mon Nov 26, 2007 at 12:51:55 AM EST
that's like staying sober in a pub.

that can actually be by cicero (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Nov 26, 2007 at 08:50:15 AM EST
remarkably fun.  the last few times I've done this, i've been hit on in every bar I went to.

sucks by ksiaz (4.00 / 1) #2 Sun Nov 25, 2007 at 09:40:16 AM EST
all the best on the relationship front.
At least your able to change girlfriends unlike mothers.

I claim to be adapted/kidnapped since I refuse to think I share DNA with my parents.

Crazy moms by blixco (4.00 / 2) #4 Sun Nov 25, 2007 at 06:33:18 PM EST
and drinking 'til drunk.

Got ya.

I'm 7/8ths there.  11.75 hours in a car with two dogs through snow in Texas after the worst vacation ever?

I am into my fourth glass of whiskey!
---------------------------------