Print Story it's never funny when someone says, "it's funny how..."
By cicero (Thu Nov 15, 2007 at 07:09:05 AM EST) (all tags)
I used to make fun a friend in highschool by saying that he fell in love too easily.

it's funny how the tables turn sometimes.
< Grassfed isn't necessarily grass fed. | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
it's never funny when someone says, "it's funny how..." | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Sometimes by blixco (4.00 / 2) #1 Thu Nov 15, 2007 at 07:21:09 AM EST
it's hilarious.
---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin
You? by muchagecko (4.00 / 2) #2 Thu Nov 15, 2007 at 09:13:11 AM EST
I don't believe it. You like chicks quickly, but fall in love? No - you've had too many freaky experiences.

"It means more if you have to earn it, even if it's by doing something as simple as eating a meal." Kellnerin
true by cicero (4.00 / 1) #3 Thu Nov 15, 2007 at 10:16:20 AM EST
love is definitely too strong a word, but I do fall for women too quickly.

Wow. by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Nov 15, 2007 at 10:37:16 AM EST
I didn't expect that you'd agree with me.

I was ready for a fight!

you're wrong by cicero (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Nov 15, 2007 at 10:55:13 AM EST
better?

How about - by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #6 Thu Nov 15, 2007 at 02:03:17 PM EST
"I may have had trouble falling in love in the past, but this chick is so amazing, I couldn't help but fall in love. We fit together perfectly. She's the yin to my yang."

Something sappy and romantic. You can see where I'm going with this even if my example is pretty lame.

oh by cicero (4.00 / 1) #7 Thu Nov 15, 2007 at 03:28:40 PM EST
you didn't get where I was going with that sad diary entry?

any of that shit's all past tense.

I didn't see it coming. by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #8 Thu Nov 15, 2007 at 09:13:46 PM EST
Seemed like the opening for a happily ever after.

Sorry.

I must really be off my game then by cicero (4.00 / 1) #9 Fri Nov 16, 2007 at 08:06:45 AM EST
i've been sick this past week, for pretty much the whole week. my jokes aren't landing and my subtle hints are pointing people in the wrong direction.  time for a break, I think.