Print Story Herbal highs (Warning - Very much NSFW)
Drugs
By dmg (Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 02:09:06 PM EST) (all tags)
As a keen psychonaut, inspired by my good friend Jon Ericsson I am always looking for the latest chemical/herbal thrills.

Imagine my surprise when I decided to sample a natural herbal high.

I realised that just because something is 'natural' doesn't mean its good!!!

What do others think?

< Notebooks. | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Herbal highs (Warning - Very much NSFW) | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I recommend chemical highs. by ambrosen (4.00 / 2) #1 Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 02:23:28 PM EST
I took two of these yesterday.

And I was all drowsy high this morning. Could have been the pethidine that did that though.

Calling MNS! by georgeha (4.00 / 2) #2 Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 02:24:47 PM EST
MNS to the link.

Goddamnit by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 05:29:18 PM EST

Another profitable idea, implemented by someone else before I had the chance to make it.

Reminds me of a classier, rationalized ratemypoo. Science, my ass!

You know by Bob Abooey (4.00 / 2) #3 Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 02:47:46 PM EST
I've been on the Interwebs since before it was the Interwebs, and I've seen a lot of disgusting stuff as a direct result, but that has to rank in the upper percentile of things I don't wish to ever view again.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

How's my blogging: Call me at 209.867.5309 to complain.

Well I kind of see your point there. by dmg (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 03:40:56 PM EST
However, I have to agree with "J" from that site who says "better out than in"...
We are witnessing the last few years of the Monarchy. Enjoy!
And I was going by hulver (4.00 / 3) #6 Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 09:45:25 PM EST
To have sausages for breakfast as well.

Think I'll give it a miss.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock

I feel sick by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #7 Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 11:56:38 PM EST

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

i think by alprazolam (4.00 / 1) #8 Fri Oct 05, 2007 at 03:21:33 AM EST
i need to stay away from your posts until i've finished my first cup of coffee.

I saw this somewhere on husi . . . by slozo (4.00 / 1) #9 Fri Oct 05, 2007 at 04:20:09 AM EST
. . . about a year ago.

Hilarious shit.

Noooooooo by debacle (4.00 / 1) #10 Fri Oct 05, 2007 at 04:20:41 AM EST
That can't be! It's impossible!