Print Story A message for Bob Abooey
By joh3n (Mon Oct 22, 2007 at 04:32:58 AM EST) (all tags)
THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT
THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT
THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT

:%s/GIANTS/RED SOX/g
< 2007.10.21: "Black Thoughts" | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
A message for Bob Abooey | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I'm very sorry by Bob Abooey (4.00 / 9) #1 Mon Oct 22, 2007 at 04:52:07 AM EST
But I don't have time to make a proper reply as I'm too busy searching for a good solid weight bearing beam...

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

How's my blogging: Call me at 209.867.5309 to complain.

Well, by toxicfur (4.00 / 3) #2 Mon Oct 22, 2007 at 05:19:02 AM EST
when Lofton is held at 3rd to prevent the tying run, and then this happens on a routine pop fly, you start to wonder just how many of the Indians are actually Red Sox fans:

-----
If you don't get a Bonnie, my universe will not make sense. --blixco

A friend tried that... by wiredog (4.00 / 3) #3 Mon Oct 22, 2007 at 08:28:39 AM EST
She used a tree branch and, just before she jumped (one end of the rope tied to the branch, one to her neck) she told God that if he wanted her to live he should send her a sign.

The branch broke and she landed on her ass, on a rock, and couldn't sit down for a week.

Moral: When attempting suicide, don't ask God to send you a sign.  He has a mean sense of humor.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

congrats to the yankees by MillMan (4.00 / 2) #4 Mon Oct 22, 2007 at 08:32:11 AM EST
I mean the red sox. Ha, I get them all confused for some reason.

When I'm imprisoned as an enemy combatant, will you blog about it?

it is like they are twins by cam (4.00 / 2) #5 Mon Oct 22, 2007 at 08:39:00 AM EST
A message for Bob Abooey | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback