Print Story I signed up for Last.FM
By Troll Hard (Wed Oct 10, 2007 at 01:58:00 PM EST) MP3, Last.FM, Troll Hard, music, listening (all tags)
which looks good. But apparently someone else logged in as trollhard before I could. I am now trollhard1 on there.

It seems to be good, but whined about my clock not being set right. I checked my time zone, and did a network time update. Maybe it will fix itself? Well I just quit the app and updated the time and reloaded it.

Can I export the songs I listen to over to MP3 format with Last.FM or do I need to buy the song to do that. Some of these songs I have on Audio CD, and I guess I could rip them if I wanted to?

< 2007.10.10: Kraft isn't homogenized oil (or: quitting time) | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I signed up for Last.FM | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I just hate when my desired username by Egils Cock Thruster (2.50 / 2) #1 Wed Oct 10, 2007 at 04:21:42 PM EST
is taken.

But Troll Hard is a funny name. I wonder who took it?

Who knows by Troll Hard (1.00 / 1) #2 Wed Oct 10, 2007 at 04:38:34 PM EST
I just know it isn't me.

You just by ucblockhead (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Oct 11, 2007 at 06:59:10 AM EST
Have to pick a name that no one else would use.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
I thought I did by Troll Hard (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Oct 11, 2007 at 12:21:58 PM EST
but apparently someone else had the same idea of parodying the Die Hard movies with Troll Hard.

Though the real thing is that I am trying to get away from trolling, so maybe a new handle is needed?

I suggest by ucblockhead (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu Oct 11, 2007 at 02:04:42 PM EST
"DefinitelyNotATroll"
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
Good one by Troll Hard (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri Oct 12, 2007 at 11:59:17 AM EST
also:

Anatroll

Antitroll

Untroll

Trolloutthebarrel

Forwhomthebelltrolls

Rockntroll

Trollmenot

Just as long as you don't suggest:

Wank Hard

Troll Tard

Wank Tard

Ubertroll

Supertroll

Imatroll

Your myspace page is by FourteenNineteen (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Oct 11, 2007 at 11:33:10 AM EST
unimpressive.

What is with the 'die hard' motif?

I am open to suggestions to pimp it up by Troll Hard (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Oct 11, 2007 at 12:24:15 PM EST
I based Troll Hard on Die Hard, a variation on the name.

Live free, or Troll Hard.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea as at least someone else is using the name elsewhere? My original Husi account got cracked or the password reset, and I cannot log into it as I forgot the old password. Maybe it is time for a new handle?

I would suggest a literary theme by FourteenNineteen (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri Oct 12, 2007 at 09:46:54 AM EST
perhaps Proustian. Also, a techno-glam image like Blondie or ABBA.

The hyper-macho thing is so 1980s Magnum PI.

So what does by Troll Hard (2.00 / 0) #10 Fri Oct 12, 2007 at 12:07:39 PM EST
Proustian mean?

Would Neuromancer be better?

How about:

Willam Shakesweb
Edgar Allen Joe
Hunter S Johnson
Stephen Kang
Oscar Tame
Ernest Lemmingway
Kurt Kobang

Proustian somehow rings a bell by Troll Hard (2.00 / 0) #11 Fri Oct 12, 2007 at 04:32:46 PM EST
like it is deja vu or something. Like I have some involuntary memory come up, but I cannot quite recall what it is about. Somehow I am thinking about French, but then I never learned French. I wanted to learn French so I could read French literature, but I never seemed to have finished the book on French that I was reading for some reason.

Ah well, I'll figure it out sooner or later.

I signed up for Last.FM | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback