Print Story Second Annual Photo Fun Challenge!
By LinDze (Mon Jan 08, 2007 at 02:53:02 PM EST) photos, photofc (all tags)
Come one and all to the Second Annual Photo Fun Challenge! If you can capture some photons you too could be a winner!

Rules, Details, and Theme conveniently located inside:

The rules are as follows:
  1. Entry deadline will be Tuesday February 6th 2007 1500 GMT
  2. Submitted photos must be taken between today and the deadline. No older photos allowed.
  3. One photo per user.
  4. All forms of post-processing are allowed.
  5. Please post a brief description of your image and any processing.
  6. Final image size no larger than 800px on any side.

A Submission Diary will be posted on Monday January 29th. Please post your submission along with a brief description as a comment in that diary.

A Voting Diary will be posted once the deadline is closed. A few days later the final voting results will be announced.

This Photo Fun Challenges theme is: Night
It covers 50% of the earth so you shouldnt have any trouble finding some near you. I apologise in advance to any antarctic based HuSites, try taking a picture under the blankets instead.

Entries in the First Photo Fun Challenge were amazing all around. Im counting on all of you to make this the best PFC ever!

< where did the smog go? | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Second Annual Photo Fun Challenge! | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
FUCK! by ucblockhead (4.00 / 2) #1 Mon Jan 08, 2007 at 04:30:58 PM EST
I am sitting here in a hotel in Vegas at night and...I left my fucking camera at home.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
Note to self by cam (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Jan 08, 2007 at 04:37:47 PM EST
remember camera in a couple of weeks time.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

Cripes... by greyshade (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Jan 08, 2007 at 04:38:25 PM EST
Grab one of those disposable dealies... You might could get something workable.

I am totally by blixco (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Jan 08, 2007 at 05:17:06 PM EST
going to hook up my scanner and scan this one photo of my nehphew on his head.
---------------------------------
I accidentally had a conversation in italian at lunchtime. I don't speak italian. - Merekat
damn! by R343L (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Jan 08, 2007 at 06:32:15 PM EST
Now I'll have to buy a new camera. Mine absolutely sucks at night pictures. Either that or I just don't know how to.

Rachael

Cool! by Ignore Amos (4.00 / 1) #6 Mon Jan 08, 2007 at 08:51:07 PM EST
Wish my digicam hadn't been appropriated. I may have to go 35mm.

Q&D FTW! by TurboThy (4.00 / 4) #7 Tue Jan 09, 2007 at 05:10:22 AM EST
Teh winning entry:

__
Sommerhus til salg, første række til Kattegat.

Help needed by Phage (2.00 / 0) #8 Tue Jan 09, 2007 at 05:39:43 AM EST
I have a nice shot from the camera phone, but it's 1280x960 jpg. How do I lose pixels without cropping ?

download a 30-day demo of acdsee by clover kicker (4.00 / 1) #9 Tue Jan 09, 2007 at 08:50:49 AM EST
Maybe Picasa can scale photos, that's free.

In a pinch just email me the pic and I'll resize and mail it back.

Convoluted method by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #10 Thu Jan 18, 2007 at 02:49:15 AM EST
Upload it to flikr - they automatically shrink photos. Then download it again. Problem is you don't have any control over how many pixels you lose.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

ooh by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #11 Thu Jan 18, 2007 at 04:15:04 AM EST
Good timing. I just got a nice Christmas pressie after a decade of non-camera owning:)

Nice by glamorgan (2.00 / 0) #12 Tue Jan 23, 2007 at 03:25:18 AM EST