Print Story UKIAN INFIDELS - REMINDER
Furries
By komet (Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 03:53:12 AM EST) lhusi (all tags)
Just a friendly reminder, since I expect everyone's forgotten, that London Husi Drinks & Debauchery International takes place on 9 March. I will be in London from 8 - 11 March, and the inimitable 256 arrives on the 7th IIRC, and misslake will apparently be there too. WE DEMAND ENTERTAINMENT

Update [2007-1-31 15:12:5 by komet]: ni has been persuaded to come over, too, and needs crash space as well. This is quickly becoming a massive event!

Anyone who doesn't attend is a terrorist. Is that what you want? Huh? Is that what you want?

MARK YOUR CALENDARS KTHX

< some stuff | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
UKIAN INFIDELS - REMINDER | 18 comments (18 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Wha ? by Phage (4.00 / 1) #1 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 04:06:30 AM EST
You want beer and entertainment ? I shall be there, but will most likely not be going large.

Thanks. by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #2 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 04:10:44 AM EST
I'd actually got it remembered as the weekend before.

Bah! Seems as if cheap tickets are all sold out anyway.

That last bit by komet (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 04:27:36 AM EST
is not a no, is it?

<ni> komet: You are functionally illiterate as regards trashy erotica.
No, by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #6 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 04:40:12 AM EST
it's a 'bummer, I can't get food and drink and a comfy seat on the way down for the price I'd pay anyway' deal. Actually, I'll see if this turns up trumps.

I shall be there... by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #3 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 04:19:24 AM EST
With my party trousers on.  Must make a note to tell Thrusty not to drink himself stupid the night before and ruin himself for the night.

Feh by Dr Thrustgood (2.00 / 0) #14 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 07:26:18 AM EST
Friday nights are - generally, mind - safe, it's Saturday nights that are generally the problem.

didn't accidentally stumble out of the local at 8:30 on Saturday morning, or anything, honest guv

I'm still expecting to attend by gazbo (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 04:34:11 AM EST
My quietness of late should not be read as me "doing a Rogerborg", so to speak.

Are we to assume that by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #7 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 04:43:22 AM EST
it's you "doing your job"?

I'm glad you'll be coming. In a crisis of storage space on my phone the other day, I had to delete some of my sent video messages. *blush*

Which was to say by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #10 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 05:10:48 AM EST
it'll save me making a drunken tit out of myself, anyway. Made a sober one out of myself anyway.

WIPO by yicky yacky (4.00 / 1) #8 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 04:54:37 AM EST

Doubt it.

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
Entertainment by Herring (4.00 / 5) #9 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 04:59:38 AM EST
OK UKians, I suggest we put on a performance of HMS Pinafore in the pub. Best get rehearsing.

Provisional casting:
Ralph Rackstraw: Dr. Thrustgood
Captain Corcoran: Breaker
Sir Joseph Porter KCB: motty
Dick Deadeye: Theophile Escargot
Josephine: gazbo
Buttercup: jtl

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky

You're joking by motty (4.00 / 1) #11 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 05:46:39 AM EST
Libretto.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
I never joke about G&S by Herring (4.00 / 2) #12 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 05:51:44 AM EST
Handily, I have the complete piano score at home.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Honorary mention by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #13 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 07:06:38 AM EST
for RiceOwlGuy?

Oh Bollocks by creo (4.00 / 1) #15 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 07:29:34 AM EST
I will be in Dublin for a week in Feb, but probably can't hold out until 9March.

How well, maybe next time.

"I shall do what I believe to be right and honourable" - Guderian

And I. by ni (4.00 / 1) #16 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 10:08:47 AM EST
I've just booked flights arriving on the 7th and leaving on the 12th.

Now I just need a place to stay. How about it, London husi community? I require little care and feeding, I'm house trained and can function as an automated liquor disposal unit. I am capable of sleeping on couches, floors, beds, gardens, tables and in closets and bathtubs. Can anyone (or several anyones) put me up for a few days?

"Not of this world..." -- 256, on the subject of the New Jersey Turnpike

Hmmm... by Vulch (2.00 / 0) #17 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 11:12:11 AM EST

So between the two of you, have you got enough luggage allowance to bring MissTrish?

I do, by ni (2.00 / 0) #18 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 12:28:05 PM EST
but she lacks a passport.

"Not of this world..." -- 256, on the subject of the New Jersey Turnpike