Print Story some stuff
By Merekat (Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 03:47:07 AM EST) (all tags)
Mostly nonsense.

No liver, due to dodgy code. Instead I had fresh tuna with egg noodles, garlic, chilli, soy, lime and honey. Takes 5 mins to cook. V. tasty

I'm waiting for the congested feeling that's been at the top of my lungs for three days to either go away or launch into a fully fledged infection. Still in limbo.

There's a song playing a lot on the radio recently about four day old trousers that has ended up getting Cornershop's Brimful of Asha stuck in my head.

I can lift my arms above my shoulders again. Time to go to the gym, if the aforementioned chest infection doesn't hit.

Tried taking some nightshots. Several are utterly brutal and have been instantly delected. One is okay but a horrid colour and required a sepia filter. It still isn't focussed right but if I don't come up with anything better by the 6th, it'll do. There's a whole load of arty crap about why I took it. Some of the technical problems are that I'm not used to the weight of the camera yet, or the fact that it has options. I should probably read a manual or something.

< Twenty Years. | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
some stuff | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Is you office still near my old office? by Evil Cloaked User (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 04:12:39 AM EST
Might be around for lunch and/or pints on Friday.

nope by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 04:19:21 AM EST
city centre.
Pints good though.

four day old trousers stuck on your head? by Dr H0ffm4n (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 06:39:23 AM EST
That's what you get for listening to the radio.

heh by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 06:44:41 AM EST
I saw the comment in my replies list and somehow was sure it was going to be from ambrose...

You say that as if by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Jan 31, 2007 at 07:05:57 AM EST
I only ever reply to your diaries with one-line smartarsed comments.

Well, this one's two lines.

Tripod, cable shutter, lighting. by Tonatiuh (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Feb 01, 2007 at 10:49:05 PM EST
The remote cable shutter help with vibrations whne pressing the shutter, this helps with the focus.

Make sure you are not too close to relatively strong sources of light if you want to get pictures of landscapes in low light conditions.

some stuff | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback