- "Let's go laugh now." --mrGrrrl, after seeing Pan's Labyrinth.
- 256: We're not quite sure where we parked. It's Concourse D, under the Boston Common.
Kellnerin: Well, at least it's probably finite.
256: Well, ni's not so sure. He thinks it may intersect with a fractal dimension.
- iGrrrl: The diaries were really funny. Did I really say that?
toxicfur: Well, she wasn't drunk, so you can trust her. But she also writes fiction.
- "ni, your boss is in the modem again!" -- speculation at the opposite end of the table from ni
- "You can't beat a million rubber duckies." -- conclusion of a discussion begun by ana
- toxicfur after being flipped off by iGrrrl: I win!
iGrrrl flipping off ana: And for the bonus round ...
aethucyn: But there's such an elegance to that gesture.
iGrrrl covering her ears: lalala ...
|< 2007.01.27: "Blood and Chocolate" | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|