Print Story A few quick snaps
Marriage
By MostlyHarmless (Mon Jan 22, 2007 at 10:35:55 PM EST) wedding, pictures, LFT, nstenz, LoppEar (all tags)
A few pics of L'ilFlightTest and nstenz's wedding

They did an awesome job, anything that looks bad in these is entirely my fault. They pulled the whole thing off like the kick-ass couple they are.

So, yeah, these are the pics you're looking for, be thankful I didn't post all 189 shots :-)

Highlights:

• Watching two people who are obviously completely in love with each other get hitched
  • meeting LoppEar
  • visiting LFT and nstenz again
Lowlights
  • Forgetting my hat on the flight from Vancouver to Toronto
  • bailing out on the gift-opening to fight the weather enroute to Milwaukee
  • running, with all baggage in tow, through both Terminals 1 and 2 trying to make our connection home at Pearson International (we made it, much to the surprise of the gate agent)
I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.
< How can I afford this? | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
A few quick snaps | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Damn, I so wanted to be there... by atreides (4.00 / 2) #1 Mon Jan 22, 2007 at 10:52:48 PM EST
Damn my great job for laying me off!

Oh, yeah, the groom looks good, but the bride is stunning!

Have you seen The Passion yet? Here's a spoiler for you: Jesus dies.
"...compassion is more than a 16 point word in scrabble." - MostlyHarmless

What a cute couple by yankeehack (4.00 / 2) #2 Tue Jan 23, 2007 at 02:01:18 AM EST
and ohmygod that dress was perfect!
IAWTP by MillMan (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue Jan 23, 2007 at 07:42:13 AM EST

When I'm imprisoned as an enemy combatant, will you blog about it?

i heard a lot of that by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #10 Mon Jan 29, 2007 at 08:13:12 PM EST
i was lucky enough to "just know" i'd found the dress i wanted. i was very happy to find something that i thought, and everyone agreed, was very "me".
---------
Dance On, Gir!
Very handsome young couple by cam (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Jan 23, 2007 at 02:14:34 AM EST
congratulations to lft and nstenz.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

BTDT by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Jan 23, 2007 at 02:26:56 AM EST
Been There, Done That?

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Awwww. by blixco (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Jan 23, 2007 at 02:45:24 AM EST
Hey, she's awful perty.  Nick has a suitable "man, am I the happiest guy ever" look on his face, too.
---------------------------------
I accidentally had a conversation in italian at lunchtime. I don't speak italian. - Merekat
And they both look appropriately by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #6 Tue Jan 23, 2007 at 03:20:11 AM EST
Demonic, like HuSians should.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

You had to connect at Pearson? by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Jan 23, 2007 at 05:17:23 AM EST
You poor bastard.

Vive le Montréal libre.
Thanks for sharing by iGrrrl (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue Jan 23, 2007 at 07:30:33 AM EST
And damn $evil_project for keeping me from doing the honors.

That did indeed look like two people who were happy, and wow, what a dress!

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

A few quick snaps | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback