Print Story I don't believe in astrology
Family
By muchagecko (Fri Jan 12, 2007 at 07:20:39 AM EST) astrology, autism (all tags)
but he's got a perfect birthday,

for his condition.

My boy's birthday is 1-1-00.

Should I have known back then what I know now?

< I took the time to write it | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I don't believe in astrology | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
nope. by garlic (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Jan 12, 2007 at 09:01:14 AM EST
unless an amnio test could have shown it and you had the resources for one but didn't get one.

so you don't believe in by muchagecko (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Jan 12, 2007 at 11:25:23 AM EST
astrology either?

The only people to get even with are those that have helped you.
he'll never have trouble by 256 (4.00 / 1) #3 Fri Jan 12, 2007 at 11:49:51 AM EST
remembering his age.

being absent-minded and born just two months before the end of a decade, i've found the year a useful mnemonic for my age. although it means about a sixth of the time i'm likely to think i'm a year older than i am.
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni

He boasts about that often. by muchagecko (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Jan 12, 2007 at 11:52:06 AM EST
He's keen on things that are neat and precise.

The only people to get even with are those that have helped you.
don't tell him by 256 (4.00 / 2) #6 Fri Jan 12, 2007 at 02:53:16 PM EST
he wasn't born at midnight.
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni
1-1-00 by kwsNI (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri Jan 12, 2007 at 01:39:15 PM EST
Sounds like he should be good at binary, but otherwise, I'd put as much into the date as I'd trust a shaman shaking a dead chicken over him.  Come on, if a date could predict the future, why doesn't everyone born at the same time have the same fortune?

Agreed. by muchagecko (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Jan 12, 2007 at 04:24:57 PM EST
I kinda thought I'd get some astrology comments - but maybe everybody knows that astrology is bunk now.

The only people to get even with are those that have helped you.
I don't believe in astrology | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback