Print Story And if I jumped of the Brooklyn Bridge,
Family
By ObviousTroll (Fri Sep 08, 2006 at 02:23:38 PM EST) A centipede full of birthdays (all tags)
Tell me would you still follow me
and if I made you mad today,
tell me would you love me tomorrow?
Please.

So, SWHTL will be passing a $MILESTONE birthday this year, turning, officially, $OLDENOUGHTOVOTETHANKYOUVERYMUCH.

Now, you may recall that she arranged to seriously work me over for my 40th, so now I have to work out how I will pay her  back.

Any suggestions?

Current ideas include:

1. Dump the kids for a weekend for two at $SOMEPLACEELSE.
  2. A week of "secret valentine" type things - flowers at work, chocolates showing up in unexpected places, etc...1
  3. Organizing a big, embarrassing party.
What else?

1 note that this would violate the no-more-gifts rule that was passed in the troll household the christmas after my 40th birthday.

< "Oy vey, have you got the wrong vampire" or, death and prebirth | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
And if I jumped of the Brooklyn Bridge, | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
WIPO: Embarassing child picture in newspaper by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Sep 08, 2006 at 02:52:24 PM EST
classified section, with appropriate rhyme and name.

I wouldn't know your wife from Eve by lm (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Sep 08, 2006 at 05:04:34 PM EST
But my wife would hate the party idea.

Go for #1.

Cicero, The Republic
Yeah, she's not really a party girl by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #3 Sat Sep 09, 2006 at 04:20:07 AM EST
The hard part will be dumping the kids on someone for a couple of days.

Faith, and the possibility of weaponized kissing?
Shift the goal posts by lm (2.00 / 0) #4 Sat Sep 09, 2006 at 04:39:44 AM EST
Shoot for an evening and morning away.

Cicero, The Republic
If we have to, yeah. by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #5 Sat Sep 09, 2006 at 05:15:30 AM EST
I'd like to see if I could score 2 nights away. I'll have to sound out the grand parents.

Faith, and the possibility of weaponized kissing?