Print Story drunk and potentially jobless
By ni (Mon Sep 18, 2006 at 06:31:09 PM EST) wombats, vagina full of grassy knolls (all tags)
misslake
today my boss, who is prone to moodiness and occasional lapses of reason, docked my pay by CAD$1.50 per hour. her 'reasons' boiled down to punishment for making things awkward for her during my convolescence. this hurt my feelings and made me mad. tomorrow, i plan on issuing an ultimatum. ni, in his infinate sympathy, got drunk with me and rolled down the grassy hills of bickoprd park to cheer me up.

1 magnum of spumonte bambino, one bottle of masi and  1/3 magnum of gato nero down the grassy knolls of gages ravine...

< Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
drunk and potentially jobless | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
relax by MisterQueue (4.00 / 4) #1 Mon Sep 18, 2006 at 06:43:48 PM EST
MissLake.. these things happen.

As per ni, eat a goddamn sandwich or something wouldja? You are worrying me by proxy freund... I mean seriously.

------------
I did invent the wheel in a previous generation.

It's the holocaust survivor look by debacle (4.00 / 5) #2 Mon Sep 18, 2006 at 06:57:46 PM EST
Gotta be in good shape for the WW2 reenactment season.

This picture by ni (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Sep 19, 2006 at 04:51:52 PM EST
makes me look every bit as drunk as I was.

[explaining the sledge-hammer] We had to maintain discipline among the floorboards. -- MissTrish
now THAT'S . . . by slozo (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Sep 21, 2006 at 07:45:17 PM EST
. . . a hot pic. Love the grass on your faces as well, nice touch (at least I think it looks like grass . . .). Cheers.

It has been my experience by Dest (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Oct 04, 2006 at 07:35:10 PM EST
that drinking Spumonte with Ni leads to shaven heads and hallucinogenic drug use. Just a heads up.

P.S. - Don't leave him alone with a safety razor for the love of FSM.
Dest