Print Story You knew this was coming.
By ana (Fri Sep 01, 2006 at 11:10:16 AM EST) WFC, WFC3, post-mortem (all tags)
Here's my compendium of author's self-crits for the WFC3 stories.

Also, comma, tommorrow is new dog day. I hope he learns to like us quickly.

< Another busy week | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
You knew this was coming. | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Zombie post-mortem by cam (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Sep 01, 2006 at 01:10:07 PM EST
Just to screw up your place-markers by putting it in a comment ;)

Yeh bare death, life without death and death without life. Zombies have souls, but a soul needs God's grace to go to heaven. Yeh, but zombies have souls and it is trapped.

I expanded that to about four more sentences and got stuck. Then I posted it.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

s/Yeh/Yea/g by greyrat (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Sep 01, 2006 at 01:12:07 PM EST
Just sayin'. Unless, of course, you're Canadidian, eh?

Sounds more Irish to me by debacle (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Sep 01, 2006 at 01:15:28 PM EST
What the feck ere yeh doin'?

All ah know is t' Irish by greyrat (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Sep 01, 2006 at 01:28:47 PM EST
choke thur urrrs. 'S a lovley souund. EspEshally commin' from a guuurl. That an' t' furekcls an' t' wavy red haiur makes meh weak in t' knees t' be suure.

That's not Irish by debacle (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Sep 01, 2006 at 01:31:39 PM EST
That's drunken rambling.

A derivative of Irish, but not the same thing.

heh by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Sep 01, 2006 at 01:35:36 PM EST
s/ah/oi/

heh by Kellnerin (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri Sep 01, 2006 at 01:24:32 PM EST
Thanks for collating the links as usual. I like your expansion slots ;) I hope/expect bo will fill one of them. I thought I knew who anonymous #2 was, but maybe not since said writer remains anonymous.

Also, good luck with new dog. Hope he soon becomes New Dawg.

Do not misuse.