Print Story WFC goddam it!
By fleece (Thu Aug 31, 2006 at 03:56:01 PM EST) (all tags)
sorry guys i got busy and sidetracked. I can't sleep for three days and now i'm bouncing of the walls. that doesn't even make sense but that's how it works for me.

anyway, i see you figured it out anyway. how do you close the voting. is it something i can do?

eitehr way now i ahve got shit to do. in about 26 hours from now i can do the wrap up diary. If that's too long to wait, well, what can i tell ya :)

sorry.

I told you I'm not a good cultural fit for this site. Random, disorganised, poor planner. Whiner. man i'm so out of sync with the world right now. In agood way though, like you could fucking tie me down with guy ropes.

i'm just snowed under with good ideas and good vibes it's like KABOOM!!!! { shake shake } { shake sjake }

OMG when i start drinking it's all over. t -1 and counting

< Househusband | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
WFC goddam it! | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
oh yeah post mortem by fleece (2.00 / 0) #1 Thu Aug 31, 2006 at 03:58:58 PM EST
my story sucked dogs balls. i can't even say what i was thinking at the time. it made sense to me and i thought it would make sense to everyone else but i was so wrong because now even i don't get it. Basically the bad thing was the car crash. everyone dies except the protagonist and the spat-out puppy (Tess). no drugs i swear jist good times.

I got the car crash by Scrymarch (4.00 / 1) #3 Thu Aug 31, 2006 at 04:52:38 PM EST
Was just too depressing for me to vote up.

The Political Science Department of the University of Woolloomooloo

I liked it by Kellnerin (4.00 / 1) #6 Fri Sep 01, 2006 at 04:20:03 AM EST
Even more than your last WFC entry. It walked the line of WTF but I liked the way it just touched on the edges of things ... it's a difficult balancing act to give the reader just enough info to not feel entirely at sea. I liked the narrative voice too.

Thanks for being OK with my story winning, though not many people agreed with you.

Do not misuse.

Dunno. by ana (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu Aug 31, 2006 at 04:13:39 PM EST
I don't think there is a way to close the voting, short of putting the story in the (non-functioning) archive. That's why I took a snapshot of the bar graph, showing results as of some time today (in somebody's time zone) when the natives seemed to think the deadline had passed. Me, i don't know about these things. Time zones confuse me.

You fit in fine. There's a certain art to hosting a fun challenge; it helps if you've been around for a few to see how it's done. The voting public's repeated preference for new blood kinda makes that difficult, but hey.

Regular, or decaf abomination? --Kellnerin

lolwhat? by debacle (4.00 / 6) #4 Thu Aug 31, 2006 at 05:19:53 PM EST
"I told you I'm not a good cultural fit for this site. Random, disorganised, poor planner. Whiner."

You are the HuSi demographic.

IAWTP by hulver (4.00 / 2) #5 Thu Aug 31, 2006 at 10:33:11 PM EST

Cheese is not a hat. - clock
WFC goddam it! | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback