- One of my good college friends is getting married in Hawaii in September of 07. huh. I'll probably go, but it's not 100%. It'll be an expensive trip.
- That reminded me that if I'm going to go to Thailand next year I better get working on that right now. Quick check on orbitz says I can fly there for $800 next March which is cheaper than I expected. I suppose that's the rainy season.
- I watched all of Season one of HBO's Rome series. It's sad that a large part of the reason HBO makes the best programs right now is because everyone else's executives won't take risks. Of course not taking risks just brings more risk by creating absolute shit.
- I've been working on this book again and am now about half done. Among other things I'm getting a better picture of the reservations Europeans and their governments have about the modern (post WW2, maybe post WW1) United States. As with anything the reasons are many.
- It appears I may have high blood pressure (measured 145/90). Doc thought I may have been nervous but I don't think so. Some bloodwork is being done now, I have this suspicion that my cholesterol levels are going to be too high. Bleh. Bleh. Bleh. I'm not even 30.
|< Poetic License | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|