Print Story Graphic content
HuSi
By spacejack (Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 02:07:42 PM EST) Husi portrait studio (all tags)
That is, moonvine in a graphic style.

moonvine

I thought it best to omit the Coke can, in order to avoid any confusion.

< It's too late to lose the weight you used to need to throw around | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Graphic content | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
1920s debonair by cam (4.00 / 7) #1 Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 02:12:55 PM EST
I am enjoying your portraits, more please (until you lose interest).

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

thanks by spacejack (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 02:25:04 PM EST
And feel free to send me a pic anytime...

Well let me just say by moonvine (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 02:57:25 PM EST
that although I can't see me in it, I just LOVE my HAIR!!! You've made it so luxurious and given my bushy eyebrows a nice grooming! And my eyes are so big! Swell, thanks! I look forward to more of your work, for sure = )

I must admit by spacejack (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 03:06:12 PM EST
that it's harder to make a picture look like someone I've never met before, from just one photo.

I usually start inking a picture with the eyes, and if I get that wrong, I start over right away. With this one, I got about halfway through and was having fun making up a lot of details in your hair (since it was hard to see in the photo) before I realized that I really didn't capture your eyes at all. Still, it was a fun drawing :)

Fun! by moonvine (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 03:19:15 PM EST

And i really love the hair. You haven't met me but my hair is as THICK as the purple grapes hanging happily from the branches of a very vivid brazilian rainforest. You captured it. Yeah!

Oh, and that's all right about the eyes, (you made them big which they are in real life), and my nose is little too pointy, but you know what, thanks. Seriously. I'm not complaining... vanity press and all that ; p

I like this one a lot! (nt) by slozo (4.00 / 2) #6 Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 08:29:20 PM EST

Hey damn. by blixco (4.00 / 2) #7 Wed Aug 30, 2006 at 04:20:14 AM EST
Neat!
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
Still hoping by spacejack (4.00 / 1) #8 Wed Aug 30, 2006 at 08:36:25 AM EST
to get a photo from you - old, new, whatever.

OK then! by blixco (4.00 / 1) #9 Wed Aug 30, 2006 at 09:35:51 AM EST

---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
doh! cropped by spacejack (2.00 / 0) #10 Wed Aug 30, 2006 at 10:33:09 AM EST
Can you find a not-cropped photo?

Maybe? by blixco (2.00 / 0) #11 Thu Aug 31, 2006 at 12:22:25 PM EST
I'll dig and see.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
Does that say, ... by Ignore Amos (4.00 / 1) #12 Sat Sep 02, 2006 at 10:07:50 PM EST
"My other personality is an atavistic sociopath."?

Why yes, by blixco (2.00 / 0) #13 Sun Sep 03, 2006 at 06:19:36 AM EST
yes it does.  It's a Nick Twisp T-shirt.
---------------------------------