Print Story Okay! Okay! I believe in global warming!
Ranting
By ObviousTroll (Mon Aug 28, 2006 at 11:22:43 AM EST) tornado full of telescopes (all tags)
Can you stop with the rain now?

Just a short diary because I'm an anti-social troll who doesn't care a puff-of-hot-air about any of you, but whose guilt laden upbringing still forces me to uphold my end of the social contract even though not one of of you cares if I do anyway.

What? Peeved? Me? No, why? It's not like I just had my 3rd attempt at a camping trip washed out just like the previous two, is it? I mean this time we actually had tornado warnings and panicked children on the barren mountain top! Completely different! I mean, there we were! Watching the lightning! On every side of the mountain! And then Ms. Ranger comes by and says, like, "Hey, perhaps you should consider packing up your loose gear! 'cause there's a twister a'comin'!"1

What?!? Leave me alone you punctuation policeman! I can use as many exclamation points as I want! Hey! Put down that comma! Ow! I was using that spleen!

Oh - and in another note - attention Hulver-type infidel. I actually finished my reply to you two weeks ago but I was hoping to have some cool astro photos to attach to it. Sadly, as you might gather from the above commentary, I do not. So, please to be expecting my postal pontifications any day, well, week, now.

1 Aforementioned twister landed one county over! We only got rain! And panicky children!

< It's everything you've come to expect | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Okay! Okay! I believe in global warming! | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I've always wondered what an emo Chuck Norris by debacle (4.00 / 2) #1 Mon Aug 28, 2006 at 11:37:38 AM EST
Would sound like.

Just Wait! Next! I do that guy from the Cure! by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Aug 28, 2006 at 11:42:30 AM EST
Actually, I'll probably just do Chuck Norris again, for my next boy-does-karate-class-hurt diary.

Faith, and the possibility of weaponized kissing?
We havent had rain in nearly a month by cam (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Aug 28, 2006 at 03:06:12 PM EST
Stop hogging it all.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

IAWTP by wiredog (4.00 / 2) #6 Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 02:01:26 AM EST
Got 13 inches over one weekend, then nothing.

But we may get a tropical storm over Labor Day Weekend.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Apparently! It was even worse! At home! by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 02:24:22 AM EST
More power failures! Trees down! Cow-orker's car smashed! People without power for days!

But our house is fine!

Wow! This exclamation thing is getting old!

Faith, and the possibility of weaponized kissing?

Come and Get Some! by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 02:23:25 AM EST
You know you want it!

My exclamation point button is stuck!

Faith, and the possibility of weaponized kissing?

To your comment . . . by slozo (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Aug 28, 2006 at 08:34:47 PM EST
. . . "Okay! Okay! I believe in global warming!" . . .

don't.

Nice and cool in China this summer, wasn't it? /nt by Ignore Amos (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Aug 28, 2006 at 11:23:20 PM EST

silly monkey . . . by slozo (2.00 / 0) #11 Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 08:26:01 PM EST
. . . if it was the coldest summer ever in my region of China, would that prove there wasn't global warming? If its hot in your area for one summer, even twenty, does that prove there's global warming?

It was pretty hot in my area of China, colder in others . . .

But I have to! I wanna blame Bush! by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 02:25:13 AM EST
I'm sure it's all his fault!

Faith, and the possibility of weaponized kissing?
reality has a known liberal bias. by garlic (2.00 / 0) #10 Tue Aug 29, 2006 at 08:07:14 AM EST