- Small boy and the Ferry
- Herring and lateness paranoia
- Fuck, these houses are cheap
- Going to Morlaix, meeting Dave the Langoustine and eating him
- The wisdom of putting up my parents and Mrs. H.'s parents at the same time
- Being inside and outside of Calvados
- The Bayuex tapestry is very long
- Charcuterie. Yay.
- Pink Granite
- Bob the Dog is a ball-busting bastard
Small Boy is following an interesting line of logic. I got him a wakeboard, binding etc. off eBay - because they were cheap. Not that cheap though. He's shown a relutance to have a go this year but he's not keen on the idea of me selling the stuff on. In other words, he wants to keep the equipment and not do the sport. Anyway, he's going to have another go tomorrow and it that doesn't work then I am going to dispose of the stuff. Anyone want a Hyperlite Motive 122?
Quick photo of Morlaix. Haven't had time to do anything with the rest.
|< Lisa MF Lampanelli | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|