Print Story Awful confession!
By dmg (Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 12:47:39 PM EST) (all tags)
I cannot keep it a secret any longer...

Some of you may feel disgusted and shocked by the confession I am about to make...

I fancy a ginger girl.

It just sort of crept up on me. One minute I was a normal straight heterosexual guy with all the normal urges, then gradually over time, I find myself lusting after Nicola's freckly ginger body...

Is there any hope for me? Is there a cure?

< Salvation from the Dryer | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Awful confession! | 18 comments (18 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
redheads by MM (4.00 / 4) #1 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 12:48:56 PM EST
I mean "gingers" aren't a disease, man, they're the cure.

Dude! by Dr Thrustgood (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 01:02:54 PM EST
Ginger people have no soul.

World of difference between that and redhead.

I don't get it by MM (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 01:07:59 PM EST
is this some sort of anti-Irish thing I just wouldn't understand?

It's a British thing in general by Greener (4.00 / 3) #9 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 02:12:31 PM EST
I don't understand it either but it means more redheads for us so I'm all for it.

Comparison by Vulch (4.00 / 1) #16 Sat Aug 26, 2006 at 09:38:26 AM EST

Ginger
Ginger

Redhead
Redhead

Err, hang on...

I suspect by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #18 Sun Aug 27, 2006 at 12:45:19 PM EST
Your humour has gone over the head of most USians (and not a few UKians)

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Gingers are fine by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 12:59:24 PM EST
Just not that one

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Dude by Dr Thrustgood (4.00 / 2) #3 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 01:02:16 PM EST
Isn't that a bit like announcing you have herpes?

Should he have registered an obvious dupe by debacle (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 02:03:23 PM EST
And posted to the hole?

Something fun to do this weekend: by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #6 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 01:55:06 PM EST
Count the freckles.

Mmm, concentrated sexual evil by debacle (4.00 / 2) #8 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 02:04:08 PM EST

a guy on k5 today by fleece (2.00 / 0) #10 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 03:03:40 PM EST
 confessed he was going to go around and fuck his friend's wife, while his friend was out of town. I found that information unpalatable, like the meat in a McDonalds hamburger if you take away the bun and scrape off all the sauce.

That's just me though. sometimes i can be a little HYPERSENSITIVE!!!!

I don't see anything wrong with that, either... by dmg (4.00 / 1) #15 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 11:26:51 PM EST

Ain't no time for crossing over, from the PM to the dawn!
Maggotron is gonna rock them, Maggotron has got the bomb!
The real question is: by calla (4.00 / 1) #11 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 03:24:40 PM EST
Does the ginger girl fancy you?

"but i have a vested interest in keeping the people who see me naked interested in continuing to see me naked." 256

Why is that important? by debacle (4.00 / 1) #12 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 05:15:41 PM EST
Starving psychologically broken women chained to the floor in my basement and gagged can't say no.

It all comes down to by calla (2.00 / 0) #13 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 07:51:11 PM EST
what you want in a chick.

Some guys want the chick's affection, some see the challenge in a chick not interested.

The real challenge by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #17 Sun Aug 27, 2006 at 12:43:27 PM EST
..is getting her trussed up in the basement in the first place.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Welcome to the club Charlie Brown by vorheesleatherface (2.00 / 0) #14 Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 08:18:16 PM EST
Ginger girls are cute.