- Set oven for 425 degrees Imperial.
- Combine ingredients 2-6. Make a stiff dough. Add milk or bisquik as needed to get the texture.
- Roll it thin.
- Cut out 3" circles.
- on 1/2 the circles, put a dollop of apples.
- use the other circles to put a lid on the apples. Pinch closed, or if you have a fancy pastry press thing, use that.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, till golden.
- while baking, mix the powdered sugar, vanilla and enough milk to make a thick frosting.
- When pies are ready, take them out and make little frosting patterns on them.
1 Feel free to substitute any other fruity glop you have lying around.
|< A Day in the Life | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|