Print Story Photo Friday: Two for the price of one!
Photos
By codemonkey uk (Fri Jul 07, 2006 at 12:37:30 AM EST) photos, politics, religion (all tags)
Yesterday I went into the city center to play around with my camera and learn how to use some of the more manual functions. Of the 80 or so photos I took, here are my two favorites.

< Photo Friday: Shadow | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Photo Friday: Two for the price of one! | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Second photo by nebbish (4.00 / 2) #1 Fri Jul 07, 2006 at 01:00:38 AM EST
Wish I could shorten depth of field like that with my camera, it looks really good. Good composition as well. Great photo full stop.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

Thanks by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Jul 07, 2006 at 01:13:18 AM EST
Funny thing is, that one was a lot less work than the church one, which i think I took 8 or so photos of, and ended up selecting the 7th one.

The flyer, I was stood at a red light, saw the flyer, and had taken the photo before the light turned green.

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.

If that's Stephansdom by Greener (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Jul 07, 2006 at 03:09:33 PM EST
it's not an easy church to take pictures in without a tripod.

Here's the best one I took in there a couple months ago. I ended up resting my camera on the gate just inside the enterance for a longer exposure.

Yes, it is. by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #6 Sat Jul 08, 2006 at 03:42:25 AM EST
Thats a nice picture btw, nice colour from the windows, and not over exposed elsewhere. What was the weather outside like? I had contrast problems with the windows, it was very bight outside.

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.
Bright and sunny when I was there as well by Greener (2.00 / 0) #7 Sat Jul 08, 2006 at 07:47:41 AM EST
I think I took that around 5 in the afternoon though.

IAWTP by Alice Pulley (4.00 / 1) #3 Fri Jul 07, 2006 at 02:00:01 AM EST