Print Story Oh fuck.
Health
By aphrael (Thu Jul 06, 2006 at 01:00:34 PM EST) (all tags)
2.45pm, phone call. "May I speak with $APHRAEL? This is a phone call about his friend [my best man, in a wedding happening the day after tomorrow]. We're unable to contact his wife. He's at $HOSPITAL and has had a heart attack (he's 33).

His wife is on her way here from work now; i'm taking her to the hospital.

FUCK.

I hope he's ok.

< Be What You Are | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Oh fuck. | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
33!?! by TPD (2.00 / 0) #1 Thu Jul 06, 2006 at 02:24:03 PM EST
shit that sucks.... I hope it's as minor as these things can be.

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Yeah. by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Jul 06, 2006 at 08:34:23 PM EST
He is as ok as things can be. He was very, very, very, incredibly, unbelievably fucking lucky.
Holy crap. by blixco (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu Jul 06, 2006 at 02:24:34 PM EST
Hope he's OK.  Thity three?  Damn.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
Yeah. by aphrael (4.00 / 1) #6 Thu Jul 06, 2006 at 08:35:20 PM EST
He inherited from his dad a genetic condition in which, essentially, all animal fat gets metabolized into cholesterol. His dad had a heart attack in his mid-30s; he's on anti-cholesterol drugs and has been a vegetarian since his teens.

It's not a shock, in that sense. Even though it's a shock.

oh god by yankeehack (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Jul 06, 2006 at 03:10:55 PM EST
Here's hoping he's ok and that you will all get a good laugh out of it later. :-/
I do hope he's ok. by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Jul 06, 2006 at 04:17:55 PM EST
My best wishes for him, his family, and you.
Continue to lean until you feel gravity threatening to discipline you for being stupid. - CRwM
Oh fuck. | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback