Print Story ATTN east coast infidels....
your days are fcun ing numbered.

The Wseasrt Shall Rise Again!

0me just got back brom vrenks with teh MM.

mm came down thuis ways vor the weekend. (im trying to kepp the snectances sh or tbecaucase i know im illegible ad anot usi g back space)) (I blame it one the space bar). Wmet at ze local Kafe shop. Said :Howdy, stanger i na strange land".

blah blah, went for drin k at pub. played some crivbage(Iin which someone got a fucking 24 point hand, for rizzy). Had dinar, /me GF met us ther elater and hing out for a whiles Got boted around midnight and wne to local "dive bar" debated the aspects of a fauc french country side, recreated based on the merican consiounes, an dagreed to disagree with regards to tlas vegaseir heft of the autheniticity of the forgint land ex[eroine. My p[ostiontin is sipmel. Fuckinh fickinh crack whores. not y scence. ad dealig with that sky chaing shit when w=your high out fo your minf is not good. i sjuat cant deal iwth it. I kno we talked afet that but im niot sure about what. something about racoons. and now im goin to sleep.

gppdnoght

oh wait that rifht. my point was that ifd Kym getys a g=jod out in california its going to  be an exodius from the east coasta,=ia. not theat thers anytinf wrong with the tjat asd a -remise. I mean wve already stonlen herr MNS and MM. Anmd i think IGnore Amors was talking about a job up this way, as opposed to so cal.

Sl tjats ;ile a jalf dozem people rigjt thjer. I mean, includinf 'aph and ucb and ,yuseld.. but iseuppose we donr caount as were aleeady here. Ok, time for bed, yall.

< whiny diary | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
ATTN east coast infidels.... | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
3 donusts‽‽‽‽ by ambrosen (4.00 / 2) #1 Sun Jul 16, 2006 at 02:46:37 AM EST
Well that explains the obvious signs of intoxication in this post.

Wow. by blixco (4.00 / 3) #2 Sun Jul 16, 2006 at 05:48:48 AM EST
+1 FP GENIUS!  Am I right?  Am I right?  C'mon, y'all know that I'm right.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
VS2FP by cam (4.00 / 2) #3 Sun Jul 16, 2006 at 07:27:21 AM EST
In addition there are several private conversations muddled up in that narrative, one of which I recognized. The rest has me scratching my head though. It also looks like mns and mm being unleashed on the west has led to an increase in alcamahol consumption in CA.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

But I'm not interested in sex with you... by greyrat (4.00 / 1) #7 Sun Jul 16, 2006 at 04:15:06 PM EST
Just wenchy

elater... by ana (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Jul 16, 2006 at 07:47:23 AM EST
Um, yeah, that.

Can you introspect out loud? --CRwM

+1FP by webwench (4.00 / 4) #5 Sun Jul 16, 2006 at 09:57:37 AM EST
I really think husi should become the internet's premiere drunken-diary showcase.

Getting more attention than you since 1998.

I've never wanted to have sex with you more. by greyrat (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Jul 16, 2006 at 04:12:09 PM EST
Not really, but +1 - FP, indeed!

I could translate this diary into English by MillMan (4.00 / 2) #8 Sun Jul 16, 2006 at 04:32:18 PM EST
but that would destroy its beauty.

Everybody still hates me in this city and I hate everybody.

translation by ucblockhead (4.00 / 2) #9 Sun Jul 16, 2006 at 05:30:19 PM EST
It took me fifteen minutes to figure out who ",yuseld" was.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
Cold day in hell by johnny (4.00 / 3) #10 Sun Jul 16, 2006 at 06:44:15 PM EST
In honor of this brilliant diary entry, I have changed my sig.  I'll probably soon change it back to something pimping my books, but for now it is what you see below.  I hope the diarist & rest of our little HuSi family is suitably impressed.

excuse me, sir by webwench (4.00 / 3) #12 Mon Jul 17, 2006 at 09:10:51 AM EST
I believe you meant to say 'gelid gehenna'.

Getting more attention than you since 1998.

Excellent. by CountSpatula (2.00 / 0) #11 Sun Jul 16, 2006 at 09:40:51 PM EST
Makes me want to heft a few pints and post my own drunken diary.  Man, I hate being in a town with only two pubs.

Organics.
"I've never been more afraid of a diary comment EVAR." - RapidHamster
Now, by kwsNI (4.00 / 1) #13 Tue Jul 18, 2006 at 04:01:09 AM EST
Can we vote the poll to the front page?

ATTN east coast infidels.... | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback