- Say what you will about good ol Al Zarcowy, but he was one tough dude. Two 500 pound USian bombs didn't kill him right away! Sweet Jesus at the 12 item or less line, I hope they chopped him up into a thousand little pieces to make sure he's dead cause I wouldn't be surprised if he's just playing right now, waiting for the right time to escape. That's what I had to do time and time again in VietNam. I would lie there in the jungle and hold my breath while the VC would take my watch and crap, then after they left I would crawl back to our lines. But I really don't want to talk about that stuff, it brings back too many bad memories.
- I want to wish all the Ukian blokes good luck with their team in the World Series of Soccer. I don't think the US has a chance, cause all our good athletes play sports that actually pay tonnes of money, so all that's left for soccer is our scrubs and physically handicapped people. As such I'd like to come forward and announce that I'll be rooting for England to win it all this year! Go , uh.. crap, what's the team name? The England Kickers? The England Nobbers? The England We-can't-figure-out-baseball-so-we-have-to-play-soccer! All the way!!!
- Mmmmm. I'm eating some vegetable Beef Barley soup right now. Mmmmmmm. Just the thing to counter-act this cold I have. Come to think of it I think this is the first time I've eaten beef in about two months. It tastes pretty good actually. Then, when I'm done with it I've got a big ol chicken salad to eat! Wooo!!
- One more week of work then I'm taking a week off. Nothing special to do, just some basic R&R and screwing off, as it were. I guess getting a cold now is the best way to go as it should be all gone by the time vacation rolls around.
- Since my nose is all clogged up it's got me wondering something. If a fella, hypothetically, passes gas, but can't smell anything, did he really pass gas?
Update [2006-6-9 16:22:30 by Bob Abooey]:
Soccer World Series Update:
Germany has defeated, uh, some African place I think, to take an early one game lead over the other teams! Lets give it up for Germany for a job well done!
|< My Ship Is Coming In | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|