Print Story Queueing up some Queuestions
This one goes out to ana, who basically demanded it! You thank hir you lot... you thank hir like there's no damn tomorrow!

Poll: Is this a throwaway poll?

1. Money or Love? You can only pick one. No hemming or hawing you bastards.

2. Describe your lowest moment.

3. Describe your happiest moment.

4. What is your most treasured possession? (as in actual physical item.)

5. If you could go to any city in the world at this moment, where would you go?

6. Have you told someone you loved "I love you" today enough times?

7. Describe the strangest dream you've ever had.

8. If you could eat only one item for the rest of your life what would you choose? (This assumes that regardless of what it was, said item would provide sustenance enough to continue on etc etc)

9. Tell me a secret.

10. Use these 5 words in a sentence: desire, tenuous, drifting, hostel, placate

-Q

< a question for the Brits | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Queueing up some Queuestions | 44 comments (44 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
anaswers by ana (4.00 / 3) #1 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 05:08:19 PM EST
  1. We talkin making money or love? Love, please. Making money is ugly.
  2. Hm. Got dumped once, long ago, repeatedly. I learn slowly.
  3. Found the love of my life, which would have been quite impossible without #2 above.
  4. wedding ring? For what it symbolizes, of course.
  5. I like Boston, actually.
  6. Never.
  7. It involved the phrase, "No, no, no. You don't understand. Cray wrote a Fortran compiler just for us to use with this code."
  8. Potatoes, I suppose.
  9. I'm glad you've returned, kinda sorta. That is to say, MisterQueue, I'm glad you've kinda sorta returned.
  10. In this hostel, we placate tenuous, drifting desire.

Can you introspect out loud? --CRwM

Awww... by MisterQueue (4.00 / 1) #3 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 05:11:18 PM EST
Number 9 is heartening. I will try to be around more-ish. Though be prepared for public beatings from others.. one should not invite the black sheep TOO OFTEN!

right.. so yes.. making money is ugly? I've never been to the treasury but I always viewed it as vaguely sterile. Then again, I'm taking you literally; which one should never do. ANA IS NOT A VITAMIN! Just a vitality!

You and I are by blixco (4.00 / 1) #2 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 05:10:50 PM EST
a singularity.
  1. love
  2. I can't, anymore
  3. A few minutes ago I had a very happy moment.  I don't know that I have happiest moments.
  4. My guitar...the Martin.  For now.
  5. New York.
  6. Enough?  There ain't such a thing, unless it's babytalk annoying.
  7. Oh, christ, I have strange dreams every night.  Last night I dreamed my mother called me to wish me a happy birthday...six months late...and then she died.
  8. Pizza.
  9. No.
  10. My tenuous drifting desire seethes like a hostel filled with angry youth, unable to placate their sense of discouraged yearning.

---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
Your refusal by MisterQueue (4.00 / 1) #4 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 05:13:28 PM EST
to tell me a secret has made me extra petulant. I only forgive you because it is you that is doing it; you must understand this.

And of course we're a singularity. What did you expect? A duality? pfft.

I did invent the wheel in a previous generation.

You don't understand... by blixco (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 05:15:12 PM EST
My current occupation requires secrets be taken with the seriousness of a blood oath.

But I don't deserve forgiveness!
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco

No YOU don't understand! by MisterQueue (4.00 / 1) #6 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 05:16:45 PM EST
I've had occupations where they actually TOOK BLOOD for a similar purpose.

Personal spills are nothing, especially on unimotorcycles. Furthermore, and thuswise, you're still forgiven.

You fuck.

Answers. by toxicfur (4.00 / 2) #7 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 05:22:00 PM EST
1. Money or love. Love, definitely. I know how to be poor. I like loneliness much less.

2. My lowest moment. It was 2001. I woke up on the floor of my living room with blood on my hands. I didn't remember driving home, yet my car was in the drive. Apparently, extremely fucked up, I drove myself home on a twisty mountain road and fell, skinning my palms when I got out. Shortly after that incident, I quit my job and changed cities.

3. Happiest moment. This is a tough one, because I have lots of happiest moments. The day I brought my cat Simon home; the day I picked ana up from the airport for the first time; the day I came home and found out my father had left my mom; the day my dog came to live with me; and, of course, the day I married ana.

4. Treasured possession. I have three most treasured possessions. A box of memorabilia from college onward. My computer. The teddy bear my grandmother gave me when I was a kid. The pictures from my childhood. My stuffed rabbit I got when I was 1. That makes three, right? Also, the wedding memorabilia.

This reminds me of the nightmare I had recently, where someone set plastic explosives in my house and I was trying to rescue the most important things. Like, you know, my cats and pictures and computers and stuff.

5. Where would I go? I'm really happy, right where I am. I have vague notions of visiting Europe someday, but nothing concrete.

6. "I love you." I can never say it enough. It's like "thank you," and "you rock." These things need to be said again and again and again.

7. Strangest dream. When I was in grad school, I dreamed I had black widow spiders crawling all over my body. They latched onto my body like ticks, and I knew that the poison would make me die. Every time I'd squeeze them, trying to get them off, they'd explode into a billion baby spiders that would then latch on and swell up. I really hate spiders.

8. Eat one item. Tofu sandwiches from the Vietnamese sandwich shop near my office. iGrrrl and I call them "crack."

9. A secret. A secret, huh? If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret then, would it? Ok, ok, ok. This isn't like a big secret or anything, but I had my navel pierced when I was 22. In my defense, it wasn't something that every 18-year-old girly-girl did, then.

10. A sentence. I do not desire tenuous relationships, drifting through a dirty hostel, simply to placate my ever-increasing ego.
I've got more than one membership to more than one club, and I owe my life to the people that I love. - Ani DiFranco

Hrm... by MisterQueue (4.00 / 1) #9 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 05:26:35 PM EST
Spiders don't really bother me, though they should since I have other animal phobias... in ways.

I've had dreams similar to that of leeches but I wasn't worried about it in the dream, just sort of... resigned.

So, did you wreck the car or just get out all wobbly like in your otherworldly state?

I did invent the wheel in a previous generation.

I didn't wreck the car. by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #11 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 05:28:53 PM EST
And I have no memory from that night, so what I think happened was that I got out of the car and fell onto the driveway. Or maybe going up the steps. There was a bit of gravel embedded in my palms, so I'm pretty sure it was a fall and not a fight.

Of course, if it had been a fight, I would've had worse problems, like where to stow the body.

My Ibanez and Pizza. by vorheesleatherface (4.00 / 1) #8 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 05:26:30 PM EST
  1. My Ibanez and Pizza
  2. My Ibanez and Pizza
  3. My Ibanez and Pizza
  4. My Ibanez and Pizza
  5. My Ibanez and Pizza
  6. My Ibanez and Pizza
  7. My Ibanez and Pizza
  8. My Ibanez and Pizza
  9. My Ibanez and Pizza
  10. My Ibanez and Pizza

Oh.. well alright then. by MisterQueue (4.00 / 2) #10 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 05:27:20 PM EST
Number 10 is waaay off though, I'm just sayin'.

PANTIES by Bunny Vomit (4.00 / 2) #12 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 06:08:27 PM EST
1. Money or Love? You can only pick one. No hemming or hawing you bastards.
Monkey or Love, I always choose the Monkey.

2. Describe your lowest moment.
Tie between 2005-NOV thru 2006-MAR due to particular chemical withdrawl, and since then til now simply due to reason I went on said chemical to begin with (which also explains a lot of other shit).

3. Describe your happiest moment.
Well, I was deeply involved in this passionate 3-way with Alyson Hannigan and Queen Elizabeth II when this naked midget ran in the room with a fistfull of roses and sausages, and I .... err, that's the answer to #7...

4. What is your most treasured possession? (as in actual physical item.)
The black, fuzzy thing that craps in a box in my apartment.

5. If you could go to any city in the world at this moment, where would you go?
Gary, Indiana, in an attempt to hijack answer #2.

6. Have you told someone you loved "I love you" today enough times?
Today? *checks watchcalendar*

7. Describe the strangest dream you've ever had.
......... dunno, bleh

Genuine Kentucky bourbon for as long as itI last.

9. Tell me a secret.
You're just too adorable in pink leotards.

10. Use these 5 words in a sentence: desire, tenuous, drifting, hostel, placate
"Tenticle-laden hookers slapping authorities in broad daylight, film at 11."

~~
Holy Shit! it's a blast from the past by MisterQueue (4.00 / 1) #14 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 06:11:59 PM EST
Good to see you man.

anyway, yes.. Alyson says hello by the way... UNF!

astir by LoppEar (4.00 / 2) #13 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 06:11:44 PM EST
  1. Love.
  2. This depends on how happy I am at the moment, and why. Right now, I once looked someone in the eye and told them I didn't need them.
  3. Making #2 right again.
  4. A notebook made black with the scent of permanent marker.
  5. Weinan, China.
  6. No.
  7. Beyond description. Best non-drug-induced hallunciation? Miniature purple monkeys hopping around like fleas on my girlfriend of the time, as we sat on the couch.
  8. Garlic!
  9. As a kid I ran through stinging nettles naked, for pleasure.
  10. A tenuous bill shoved on the hostel counter to placate my desire for drifting.

I am totally with you on the Garlic front! by MisterQueue (4.00 / 1) #15 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 06:13:13 PM EST
Further, what's so great about Weinan? This isn't a challenge, mostly just an excuse to use a phrase I'm suddenly fond of.

at this moment by LoppEar (4.00 / 1) #29 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 04:51:39 AM EST
is all. man, i'm having garlic for breakfast!

Oh God! by greyrat (4.00 / 1) #17 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 06:18:21 PM EST
GARIC, CHOCOLATE AND MARGARITAS!

Queueued Ananaswears: by greyrat (4.00 / 2) #16 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 06:14:36 PM EST
  1. Love. If it's real -- oh wait. Women are never real -- so money.
  2. Realizing I'm just ms rat's money machine for her and her kids.
  3. Many years ago, when ms rat beat me (and the rest of our class since I was in first place) at an auto cross. The bonus was I watched her entire winning run whilst talking to my best friend who was overseeing the track as safety steward, and we kept on interrupting our conversation with "Damn! She sure took that corner well". She beat me by four tenths of a second (which is an eternity in auto cross) and was so busy pumping her fist out the car window that she almost didn't stop in the stop box, which would have invalidated her time. Can you tell I was happy then?
  4. I really have no treasured physical possession as in what I would take with me if the world ended. My Scion tC is new and pleasant, so I'll pick that.
  5. Shit! Venice -- no Prague. Fuck! There are too many. But the vast majority are in Europe.
  6. She won't hear of it. Crap! I've given up.
  7. Ms rat had enormous (as in proportionally bigger that Barbie) breasts and was being hit on in a most sexual manner by some other guy. She was offended that I was worried about this. I woke very depressed and despondent.
  8. CHOCOLATE AND MARGARITAS! Like I am now, well but without the chocolate. Have I said it enough fucking times on HuSi?
  9. I masturbate almost every morning while ms rat is in the shower. Do you believe it? Or not?
  10. I desire to placate ms rat's tenuous hold on our love. Perhaps wandering as drifters from hostel to hostel will convince her that I am the one she wants to be with forever. That's two sentences and not quite perfect. Suck. On. It.
Hmmm. I sense a theme here. I think I'll go put a bullet in my brain to stop it. Nice knowin' ya'.

The knowing was my pleasure. by MisterQueue (2.00 / 0) #18 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 06:18:25 PM EST
Write a funny word on the bullet though.. just so you know the last thing that will go through your mind is at least amusing.

How about "fart"? by greyrat (4.00 / 1) #19 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 06:19:33 PM EST

Hrm by MisterQueue (2.00 / 0) #20 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 06:21:45 PM EST
whatever provides buoyancy to your personal watercraft man.

I did invent the wheel in a previous generation.

The WQIP request line... by superdiva (4.00 / 2) #21 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 06:36:51 PM EST
1. Money or Love? You can only pick one. No hemming or hawing you bastards.

Money.

2. Describe your lowest moment.

I can't remember the pain in detail, but I think I was trying sustain under a sadistic dissertation advisor and an asshole boyfriend in the same time period.

3. Describe your happiest moment.

I've had quite a few, but I think the best moment is yet to come.

4. What is your most treasured possession? (as in actual physical item.)

I can't say.

5. If you could go to any city in the world at this moment, where would you go?

New York.  I love that city.

6. Have you told someone you loved "I love you" today enough times?

No, I haven't.

7. Describe the strangest dream you've ever had.

It's still Answer #9 from a previous queuestionnaire.  I'd remember more if I started keep my dream diary again.

Pepperoni Pizza.

9. Tell me a secret.

I plead the fifth.

10. Use these 5 words in a sentence: desire, tenuous, drifting, hostel, placate

Drifing off to sleep in a European hostel my patience is hanging by a tenuous thread, waiting for something to placate my desire.

Now that's a literary cliche.

_________________________________________________

For we are many....

heh.. by MisterQueue (4.00 / 1) #22 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 06:39:46 PM EST
you're not supposed to actually remember earlier queuestions... I mean.. I don't.

DAMMIT WOMAN!

I did invent the wheel in a previous generation.

Well it wasn't the queuestion... by superdiva (4.00 / 1) #23 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 06:50:23 PM EST
...it's just a significant dream in my psyche.

Shit. I think I actually annoyed you and had to go ruin the moment with an explanation.

_________________________________________________

For we are many....

Pffft... by MisterQueue (4.00 / 1) #25 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 12:22:53 AM EST

Number 2. by blixco (2.00 / 0) #27 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 02:57:28 AM EST
That had to have been rough.  Did any of them survive without permanent damage?
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
queanswers by 256 (4.00 / 2) #24 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 08:24:09 PM EST
  1. too easy.
  2. spur of the moment road trip toronto to montreal at 7pm on a saturday with passengers who have to work in toronto at noon on sunday. toronto to montreal is a five hour drive. i was the only driver. everyone else got drunk in MTL. I had one half pint of guinness. on the drive back i was completely beat. found myself stopping in at gas stations every half hour or so to buy another large coffee and dig into the emergency amphetamine reserve. somewhere around kingston, while trying to pour out a small bump thereof onto my driver's license (and with a fatass trucker releasing sonically devastating shits in the next stall over) i accidentally poured my entire cache into the crotch of my skirt. unsure what to do, i simply waited for the next obnoxiously loud burst from next door, put my face in my lap and inhaled.
  3. right now.
  4. my bicycle. and if i lost it, i would be sad, but get over it pretty quick.
  5. right here. there is really nowhere i would rather be.
  6. yes.
  7. i remember my dreams in detail almost every night and they are reliably strange. last night i dreamed i was discussing with a lizard the merits of using a mavic krysium rim on a unicycle.
  8. soba.
  9. i have never felt like this before. for real.
  10. too easy.

I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni
too easy by MisterQueue (2.00 / 0) #33 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 06:25:57 AM EST
or so hard that it just seems easy? Or did I just blow your fucking mind man?! no wait.. I'm just high; nevermind.* * The Queue is not high, the Queue is merely at work.

stuph by yicky yacky (4.00 / 2) #26 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 01:33:40 AM EST

1.)
I won't lie,
I want the Em Oh En Ee Why
but never-ever once selling-out with weak rhymes,
when it comes to getting busy my team
is very serious,
'Know what I mean?

2.) Fifteen hundred feet underground. Coal mine.

3.) I don't believe in '...sts'. Picking an '...st' means you're doing a disservice to all the other candidates.

4.) It changes. If by treasured you mean "would least like to have to do without" then I'll be a sad techy bastard and say my original Model M. On the paradoxical hand, it's one of those things which would mean absolutely nothing just sitting on a shelf, so it'll definitely "go" someday reasonably soon. Ouside that, the SL1200s probably.

5.) At this very moment: Right here; It's a beautiful day. In a few days time: Rio de Janeiro

6.) Is there a right number for this kind of thing?

7.) Impossible.

8.) Apples. They're not my favourite food, but I'd sicken of them the slowest.

9.) When I was nine, I stole about £3-worth of merchandise from a shop unintentionally. I had a long list of stuff to get for home, and had been given funds for them by my Mum. On top of that, there was a set of things I was going to buy with my own pockey money. Being a kid, I found the stuff I wanted first, and just put them to one side while I got all the family stuff. After I'd been to pay and was a couple of hundred yards down the road, I realized I'd forgotten the stuff for me. Reaching into my pocket to check for my funds, I found all the stuff in there; temporarily stashed; unpaid-for. After a brief moment of moral contemplation, I kept walking. I don't think I've told anyone that before: Not my friends, my brothers, nobody.

10.) "Hmmm, I've been asked to use these 5 words in a sentence: desire, tenuous, drifting, hostel, placate. Tricky."

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
I think it's kind of odd by MisterQueue (4.00 / 1) #34 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 06:27:36 AM EST
yet logical to base what sort of food you'd settle on eating forever on which you'd get sick of the slowest. I mean, it does indeed make sense but it's an angle from which I'd never attacked it. I suspect, this is exactly why I have to watch what I eat.

Curiousity by yicky yacky (4.00 / 1) #39 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 06:57:21 AM EST

Is it a metaphysical question which plagues you on a particularly frequent basis?

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
Well yes, clearly. by MisterQueue (4.00 / 1) #40 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 06:59:49 AM EST
Are you trying to imply you aren't plagued in such a manner? Because I find this terribly hard to believe.

Also, I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment, so you know, my perceptions may be a little skewed.

I did invent the wheel in a previous generation.

squashed answers by sasquatchan (4.00 / 1) #28 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 04:10:14 AM EST
  1. Love. No Hems. No Haws.
  2. My hoopty for various definitions of treasured. Broken down in work parking lot as of monday. Starter and battery are dead. Gotta get it towed and fixed.
  3. Define enough.
  4. I accidentally started a massive dumpster fire once.

Enough is Enough by MisterQueue (4.00 / 1) #35 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 06:28:17 AM EST
That is indeed a hoopty. You need some sort of Steer Skull on the front of it though, just for the effect.

I did invent the wheel in a previous generation.

tonight I'm gonna answer like it's 1996 by Kellnerin (4.00 / 1) #30 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 04:59:03 AM EST
10. Say, is that hostel over there drifting away, or is it just the sleep deprivation I've suffered due to my desire to placate the needs of people around me (and, ok, my own) making my grip on reality more tenuous than usual?

9. I'm not talking about that yet.

8. Subs from the deli: roast beef, lettuce, mayo.

7. I was the messiah. Possibly I was not actually asleep at the time. Hard to tell.

6. I love you, Q. Yes, I think that's enough. More than once would be just creepy, don't you think? Especially as in 1996 we weren't aware of each other.

5. I wouldn't leave.

4. A collection of words, printed on heavy, ivory paper stock, bound in black leather and stamped in gold.

3-2. There was this gate: walking through it was, at the time, both moments in one. I could feel it pulling at me like passing through a magnetic field.

1. Love, for sure.

"later" meant either "when you walk around the corner" or "oatmeal."

To be fair by MisterQueue (4.00 / 1) #36 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 06:30:05 AM EST
1996 love WAS pretty creepy.

All gettin' your flannels stuck together.
All cryin' to Pearl Jam.
All wishing you could be alone so you'd really have something about which to be sad.

answarsh by MrPlough (4.00 / 1) #31 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 05:01:08 AM EST
1. Money or Love? You can only pick one. No hemming or hawing you bastards.
Love.

2. Describe your lowest moment.
Realising exactly the magnitude of what I'd done. Also, death of my father.

3. Describe your happiest moment.
Thankfully there have been many. Achieving ambitions usually makes me happy, and I've done quite a bit of that over the last few years.

4. What is your most treasured possession? (as in actual physical item.)
My IPod. Really. It was a gift and has sentimental as well as functional value.

5. If you could go to any city in the world at this moment, where would you go?
Probably Shanghai. I'm off to Barcelona next week.

6. Have you told someone you loved "I love you" today enough times?
I can't count to enough, but I've tried.

7. Describe the strangest dream you've ever had.
This morning I had a very vivid dream of being in an emergency landing, except we hit the water. This was near Shannon airport in Ireland. I totally ran past all the other passengers and got out the emergency exit before the thing sank. I woke up terrified.

Olives. I used to hate them, but now j'adore.

9. Tell me a secret.
I'm good at keeping secrets.

10. Use these 5 words in a sentence: desire, tenuous, drifting, hostel, placate
I was young and drifting from hostel to hostel, my attempt to placate my desire for anchovies connected in a tenuous manner to my plans to take over the world.
No work.

Why Shanghai? by MisterQueue (2.00 / 0) #38 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 06:33:57 AM EST
Not questioning your choice, I'm just always curious as to why people feel they've a need to be somewhere specific. (Of course, I have this same sort of desire myself.)

Because by MrPlough (4.00 / 1) #41 Fri Jun 09, 2006 at 02:38:31 AM EST
I know nothing about it except that it's meant to be pretty exciting. I'm happy where I am right now though (Edinburgh).
No work.
Huh? by zarathus (4.00 / 1) #32 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 05:56:28 AM EST
1)  Love

2)  Several years ago, while withdrawing from the drug Paxil, I developed suicidal thoughts.  The big mistake I made was to let on to my manager that I was having "personal problems."  I was sent home for a week (with pay) despite my pleas to be left alone and allowed to work.  When I returned to work, I was removed from a choice assignment.  My career has never recovered.  I'll never forget the interrogation I had to endure from both my manager and an H.R. rep. Even today, in one of the most emotionally stable eras of my life, when I walk past the part of the building where I had that fateful meeting a chill runs through me.

3)  I can't pinpoint it exactly but it most likely happened during my housewarming party about a year ago.

4)  Nikon D1x

5)  New York

6)  Nope

7)  I dreamed once that I had a detachable penis

8)  Soup

9)  See #2

10)  After finally seeing the movie "Hostel" to placate the whining insistence of her boyfriend, Susie felt a tenuous, drifting desire for steak tartare.

----------
Blogger - n. Someone with nothing to say writing for someone with nothing to do.

Hrm... by MisterQueue (2.00 / 0) #37 Thu Jun 08, 2006 at 06:32:04 AM EST
I suspect the solution to number 2 is to change companies. But then, what do I know? Most companies I'm involved with suspect what they are getting when I walk in the door. I mostly just dazzle them with my other skills so as to distract them from my, admittedly massive and copious, flaws.

So... there's that.

Ayn-swears by theantix (4.00 / 1) #42 Fri Jun 09, 2006 at 05:33:58 PM EST
  1. Love.  Money is assumed for survival though, so money is taken as to mean "lots of money", in which case Love is the easy victor.
  2. No.
  3. Have to think about it.  Will get back to you on that later
  4. My hard drive.
  5. Tokyo.
  6. No.
  7. I showed up in a strange city wearing a mexican wrestling mask, and this strange but awesome dude took me to his house where a ginormous man lived with his guns and giant dogs.  And then I ate twinkies and got completely lost.  Then I had beer and played pool with a legendary internet asshole, and then some time later shat on the side of the road in a ritzy neighbourhood while my friends mocked me.  It was a fucked up dream, I tell you what.
  8. Dude, do you even have to ask?
  9. If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret.  Oh, but that's such a cop out... here's an idea, I can write it in spoiler text so that you really shouldn't read it but you can, so it's still a secret right?  Here goes:  come now, you didn't really think there was anything to this after all that annoying buildup, did you?  C'mon!
10.  Alice Placate always had a tenuous desire to be drifting from hostel to hostel, but then she got hit by a bus.

3, revisited.  The day I really, truly, finally got my papers so I could enter the US and get married.

____________________________________
You sir, are worse than Hitler.

It wasn't a dream! by MisterQueue (2.00 / 0) #43 Fri Jun 09, 2006 at 07:34:45 PM EST
It was Earth all along!

NOOOOO... YOU BASTARDS!

I did invent the wheel in a previous generation.

ooh, a movie reference of some sort, I'll bet by theantix (4.00 / 1) #44 Fri Jun 09, 2006 at 08:54:35 PM EST
Is that the one where charlton heston quits the nra and travels across america with a transvestite until he gets AIDS in Philalphia, but then parts the red sea with an orange in his mouth just before he dies?

I liked that one.

____________________________________
You sir, are worse than Hitler.

Queueing up some Queuestions | 44 comments (44 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback