- I got up this morning and had a nice cold refreshing glass of soy-milk! Wooo! Odd thing though, after gulping it down I suddenly didn't really feel like taking a shower so I just grabbed some pantaloons and a shirt off the floor, threw them on and bolted in to "work." I've also started taking chest measurements on a daily basis to watch out for man-boobs, as it's a well documented fact that too much soy has that effect on a guy. So far so good though.
- I went with the VirginMobile cell phone deal. I picked up a phone at WalMart (I know I know) last night and activated it this morning. My cell phone number is 216.931.1212 but it's not "live" on the network just yet. They're supposed to send me a text message when it's good to go, assuming it works. I must say that DU was right about their marketing slant. All the materials that come with it show pictures of hip teenaged girls dancing around and looking cool, which is kinda silly, yet strangely arousing at the same time. Even the $20 power-up card has a picture of some girls legs in a skirt on it. Silly I tell you. Plus the hot-pink Hello Kitty phone (the only one they had in stock) is silly but I got a leather cover for it so you can't see it unless you look real close. Anyways, it looks like I've almost sorta re-joined the 21st century.
- I think I've got allergy problems. My throat is real dry and my ears feel about half-clogged up, but I don't feel bad otherwise. Are those allergy symptoms??? Pre-stroke symptoms??? Why can't my body just work like it's supposed to work for fucks sake.
- I'm going in for more blood tests a week from today, which sorta sucks cause my pal Sammy is having a big blow-out partay this weekend. Alas! I'll be walking around eating rice-cakes and soy-milk while everyone else whoops it up. Still, I can't screw up this close to the testing time after being so good for the past few months. No sir, I'm expecting big things from this blood test. Big things.
- Along those lines I'll be having some spanish rice stuff and a shaved chicken stemmitch for lunch today. Wooo! I'm right sick of eating chicken but if you're hungry enough it's okay I guess.
- Rats, I just tried calling myself and got a message that my account can't be validated, or something silly like that. I guess all the employees are too busy taking pictures of young girls to PUSH A GOD DAMNED BUTTON AND MAKE MY PHONE WORK. Bastards.
|< Ooh look! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|