Print Story Ooh look!
By Merekat (Tue Jun 06, 2006 at 06:32:15 AM EST) (all tags)
Sunshine!

And it has been there all weekend. Long enough for me to break two pieces of gardening equipment, one in a puff of smoke, work through my Dr. Who backlog (I think this iteration could do with a cold shower) and go for a walk, during which one guy had his bra strap pulled and swore never to do that to anyone again. I stuffed myself silly in Wagamama and dipped into next week's beer budget which now only contains a single beer. I did not write a WFC2. Which is to say that I wrote two paragraphs and hated them for not showing what is in my head.

I have some nice pork and apple butcher's sausages. I am wondering what form of carbohydrate to have with them. I also have some nice smoked mackerel that I'm looking do use to make something more imaginative than what I usually do, which is just eating it as it is. I have eaten salad and shredded wheat today. Shredded wheat is horrid. I should just gnaw on a brillo pad.

I'm a bit misanthopic today. I have done practically no productive work, just taping things, sweeping up after them, and educating people how not to be elitist, arrogant arseholes and develop a bit of human compassion. I don't feel I have had much progress on any of the above.

Still waiting on OU results.

< on ye old shoppe | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Ooh look! | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
New potatoes by nebbish (2.00 / 0) #1 Tue Jun 06, 2006 at 06:54:03 AM EST
No contest

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

Surely large amounts of fluffy white mash? by stark (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Jun 06, 2006 at 09:06:17 AM EST
Bit of milk, a fair dob of butter, bit of salt, lovely. Ideally with some caramelised onion on the side.
U.S. Patent 5443036 concerns a device for encouraging a cat to exercise by chasing a light spot.
It kept an Empire running for decades by Rogerborg (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Jun 06, 2006 at 12:25:20 PM EST
Kedgeree!

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
Dude by Merekat (4.00 / 1) #4 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 12:04:25 AM EST
That is from Ready Steady Cook. All recipes from Ready Steady Cook are to be distrusted.

Eh, top hit by Rogerborg (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Jun 07, 2006 at 02:21:52 AM EST
I do of course have my own SEKRIT recipe, handed down to me by an Ancient Wise Man from the darkest depths of the corner shop.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
Ooh look! | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback