Print Story As it turns out..
Gadgets
By Driusan (Mon Jun 05, 2006 at 08:55:12 AM EST) (all tags)
My shiny new thermal temporal writing implement? Whoever designed it didn't put much work into making sure the writing part of it's implementation worked so well.

Go figure.

< Coincidences | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
As it turns out.. | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
It is refillable, right? by lm (4.00 / 1) #1 Mon Jun 05, 2006 at 09:04:48 AM EST
You may be able fix that defect by buying a quality refill cartridge.

Cicero, The Republic
That might work well by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Jun 05, 2006 at 09:24:24 AM EST
I'll try it next time I have a good, single-purpose pen in my possession. You know, the old primitive kind that people used to use to write things down with, blissfully unaware of the fever they may be developing.

Vive le Montréal libre.
Did you read the instructions? by cam (4.00 / 1) #2 Mon Jun 05, 2006 at 09:13:39 AM EST
nt

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

No. by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Jun 05, 2006 at 09:19:38 AM EST
I didn't see them until after I learned how to set the clock by trial and error, and then I think I forgot them at the Shawshack.

I don't really see what that has to do with the ink not running properly, though.

Vive le Montréal libre.

It might because by cam (4.00 / 3) #5 Mon Jun 05, 2006 at 10:01:26 AM EST
it was made in the southern hemisphere and you are trying to write in the northern, so the ink might be flowing the wrong way; ie up instead of down.

I would ring them and find out.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

You should fill out a warranty claim by Rogerborg (4.00 / 1) #6 Mon Jun 05, 2006 at 12:04:48 PM EST
... DAMN them, they've thought of everything.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
just go to the office supply store by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Jun 05, 2006 at 01:35:40 PM EST
and get another ink cartridge. they're cheap.
Send me to Austria!