2. Take two lamb chops. Delicately season with salt, pepper and a touch of paprika as befits
a sensitive palate. Add a little oil if OBLF permits. Turn on the George Foreman grill to medium
heat at T-15 minutes.
3. Shell the peas. Soothing. It's like nature's bubble wrap.
4. Chops and veg both take about 10 minutes, so stick the chops in the Foreman and the
veg in the steamer in the same visit to the kitchen.
5. Thoughtfully add the carrot peelings and peapods to the council's Food Waste recycling bin.
Thoughtlessly chuck the plastic bag you used for the pods in the normal bin.
6. Lay the table: plenty of water and the essential Tesco Healthy Living Yoghurt and Mint dressing.
7. Check on the chops.
8. Wash up the dishes used so far.
9. Put food on plate and serve.
10. A very short time later.
11. Eat a delicious hand-crafted dessert.
|< A diary | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|