Print Story A diary
By dev trash (Sun Jun 25, 2006 at 05:38:51 PM EST) (all tags)
This was going to be longer, but I had a headache this morning and it lasted all day.  Not hungover, as the headache had started befire the drinking started Satuday.

I took a Tylenol PM and that helped the headache.  I'm not sleepy though.
Without further ado.

So I had this in my INBOX today:

I'm not as big a flake as I seem.  I promise. I dropped my phone in the bath
tub on Saturday and have had no phone for a few days.  It was painful believe
me.  The screen is still kind of wacky but at least I can get calls now.
I'm doing well.  I'm using my down time to do some analizing of my life and
goals etc.  Heavy stuff, I know.  So I'm not 100% me right now.  If this
freaks you out at any point, just let me know.  Feel free to delete this and
never write again.  This is why I haven't been as into meeting new people as I
would be normally.  I just have some stuff to figure out first.  Does that
make sense?

If I may take a minute and say.  WTF?  Why do women people do this?  She moved our conversation to FastTrak.  Not me.  She was interested in expereince Geocaching first hand.  She gave me her phone number.  Me, being interested, called her.  So wtf?  She's seeming really flaky to me.  I dunno.  She's cute, and she showed interest.  I just don't get it.

< I think I want to write on the walls! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
A diary | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
was this from the chick who by yankeehack (4.00 / 1) #1 Sun Jun 25, 2006 at 06:05:15 PM EST
didn't call you back?

also analizing...I'm sure some other husi-ites will have fun with that.

yep. by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Jun 26, 2006 at 07:38:12 AM EST
She's already told me she's not much of a phone person, she prefers email and text messaging.  Soooooooo, her phone gets soaked, but she can't drop me an email?

Blizzard of Death '06
sometimes a few days sans phone by gzt (2.00 / 0) #2 Sun Jun 25, 2006 at 06:06:31 PM EST
will change a man?

tell her not to dry it out with a heat gun by fleece (2.00 / 0) #3 Sun Jun 25, 2006 at 06:24:32 PM EST
especially on a bed of straw. I was so embarrassed it was a long time before I could tell anyone.

run by webwench (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Jun 26, 2006 at 02:42:58 AM EST
she's already crazy and you haven't even started dating yet.

Getting more attention than you since 1998.

I know, chicks who drop phones and pagers by georgeha (4.00 / 2) #5 Mon Jun 26, 2006 at 04:19:06 AM EST
in water are totally nuts.

naw, that's just silly by webwench (4.00 / 1) #8 Mon Jun 26, 2006 at 07:38:54 AM EST
This, on the other hand, is something else again:

" I'm using my down time to do some analizing of my life and goals etc. Heavy stuff, I know. So I'm not 100% me right now. If this freaks you out at any point, just let me know. Feel free to delete this and never write again. This is why I haven't been as into meeting new people as I would be normally. I just have some stuff to figure out first. Does that make sense?"

LOL what?

Getting more attention than you since 1998.

sounds like a crazy broad with low self esteem by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #9 Mon Jun 26, 2006 at 08:05:00 AM EST
if dev were more of a sociopath or narcissist, he could have an incredible time.

This is true by webwench (4.00 / 1) #10 Mon Jun 26, 2006 at 08:25:57 AM EST
She's probably fuck on the first date, and you know what they say about crazy-girl sex.

Getting more attention than you since 1998.

gah by dev trash (4.00 / 1) #12 Mon Jun 26, 2006 at 04:00:57 PM EST
Don't make me email her begging for just ONE date!

Blizzard of Death '06
It will keep you from growing hair on your palms? by curmudgeon (4.00 / 1) #14 Tue Jun 27, 2006 at 06:01:14 AM EST
No LoTion
Get over it.
yeah by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #13 Mon Jun 26, 2006 at 04:02:36 PM EST
nope not any of those.

Blizzard of Death '06
gah by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #11 Mon Jun 26, 2006 at 03:50:21 PM EST
reading that again makes me say WTF.  SHe contacted ME!

Blizzard of Death '06
sigh by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Jun 26, 2006 at 07:38:28 AM EST
So true so true.

You should move to NE PA, and we could start a comuune of Lertarian bike riding hacker Moms.

Or not.