Print Story Super Fun Happy Summer MFuntasticC Entry
By Dr Thrustgood (Fri Jun 23, 2006 at 03:54:04 PM EST) MFC, Herpes in yer eyelid (all tags)
Well, finally gone done my entry.

Reminder: The deadline for entries is Monday by 15:00 BST.

Poll: Love?

Summer Russian

What's the summertime theme of this song? Well, I was originally planning on having a bit of a summertime fling with this girl, right, and...

< Serious Rain | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Super Fun Happy Summer MFuntasticC Entry | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
WIPO: Exciting and new by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Jun 23, 2006 at 03:58:45 PM EST
Come aboard, we're expecting you

WIPO - an imaginary number {nt} by clover kicker (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Jun 23, 2006 at 04:17:53 PM EST

Fantastic drum sound! by cam (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Jun 23, 2006 at 04:38:56 PM EST
splashy cymbals and big throaty snare. Is that your guitar work at the end? Your basswork too?

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

Ta! by Dr Thrustgood (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri Jun 23, 2006 at 04:46:29 PM EST
Tried to make it loud and brash, think I got somewhere near that.

The bass and drums are loops samples from Garageband that I've pissed around with. I also stole the voice samples from OS X's text-to-speech stuff. Everything else be me :-D

Dude by gazbo (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Jun 23, 2006 at 11:41:13 PM EST
You're turning into MNS!

Due to time constraints I've not managed to get either of my tracks recorded.  However, I do have Monday afternoon off work, so may get a quick 'n' dirty track down then.

Heh by Dr Thrustgood (2.00 / 0) #8 Sat Jun 24, 2006 at 05:39:01 PM EST
Not sure if that's a good or bad thing...

Anyways, stop slacking, get them there tracks recordified, football be damned!

So, dude, by ana (2.00 / 0) #6 Sat Jun 24, 2006 at 03:01:33 AM EST
you gonna actually, like, enter this in the contest?

Can you introspect out loud? --CRwM

Nah by Dr Thrustgood (2.00 / 0) #7 Sat Jun 24, 2006 at 05:38:21 PM EST
You know, I was just thinking about announcing it as my MFC entry and kinda leaving it at that...