Print Story My apologies to the sports fans of Buffalo
Sport
By sasquatchan (Fri Jun 02, 2006 at 04:13:30 AM EST) (all tags)
Once again, you team has failed it. Sorry, Mr. Ha.

Another small market Stanley cup this year. Not like Buffalo winning would have made it a larger market. Carolina versus Edmonton.

I'll have to root for Edmonton, part nostalgia and part they're Canadian, not south of the Mason/Dixon line, and part dislike for Carolina. I mean, Washington, a cellar dweller this year went something like 6-2 against Carolina. Can't respect a team like that.

Anyway, my apologies Mr. Ha, and any other Buffalo fans out there. To quote the esteemed Mr. Abooey, LOOOOOOSSERRRSSSS!

< woot! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
My apologies to the sports fans of Buffalo | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
The injuries were too much for Buffalo by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Jun 02, 2006 at 04:48:50 AM EST
that said, I have to root for Edmonton, there's something very wrong with a hockey team winning the Cup based where natural ice is a once in a year or decade thing, it's almost like a fix, or cheating, or condoning cheating with a skate in the crease or something is going on.

Edmonton in 5.

Small Market by ChiefHoser (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Jun 02, 2006 at 05:36:10 AM EST
Edmonton is not exactly a small market team, especially in terms of merchanise and the fact that because of its history and being the sole canadian team left, all of canada will watch and care.
--------------

Chiefhoser
They also have big market ice by cam (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Jun 02, 2006 at 06:56:20 AM EST
Madison Square Garden would kill for ice that perfect. I am going for Carolina, I like how they play.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

Play Style by ChiefHoser (4.00 / 1) #7 Fri Jun 02, 2006 at 07:49:03 AM EST
The good thing about this year's cup, is that both teams are extremely fast. The only difference is the degree of physical play, which Edmonton handily beats Carolina.

No matter the out come it will be an amazing series.
--------------

Chiefhoser

Waaaa??? by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Jun 02, 2006 at 06:55:26 AM EST
What happened? I thought the NHL was still out on strike???

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

Not only that, I missed the kickoff because by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri Jun 02, 2006 at 06:58:24 AM EST
my clocks were wrong, darn that Jack Wagner!

Right! by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Jun 02, 2006 at 07:02:53 AM EST