Print Story Can I get a WHAT?

PFC!

Before I regale you with tales of my fabulous exploits (which, I assure you, are quite fabulous, indeed), I hereby announce HuSi Poops Fun Challenge, First Daily! The rules are simple; you try to make some poops, you succeed, or you fail, then you submit your poopsmaking effort, which I then trump with the sheer awesomenity of my own poopsmaking abilities, and the ease with which I produce such vile excrement. Then I am declared the winner of Poops Fun Challenge, and the cycle begins anew. Got it? Good. Go make poops. IN THE TOILET, PEOPLE, IN THE FUCKING TOILET. Anyone who makes poops on the floor or in their pants is disqualified for being an asshole, and, quite possibly, a homeless asshole, at that. And we all know that homeless assholes aren't even technically human, and therefore can be killed with impunity. I know where you are, people. I can see you from the Dial-a-view hovering 25 miles above your head. I can see your tiny little subhuman heat signature, and I can see that even tinier steamy brown log coming out of your ass. I'm homing in on that right now. You have mere seconds to live.

Girls! Girls! Girls!

First, let's talk about Freitag, y'all... There was a beer bash at work for the last couple of hours, but I skipped it, as I had some actual work I wanted to knock out before leaving for the weekend. So I did. I did not, however, skip Drinktrain. Basically, drinktrain is an ad hoc drink fiesta every Friday on Caltrain from Mountain View to San Francisco. My employer has a shuttle bus they hire out every weekday to ferry passengers from the Caltrain station in Mountain View to Cupertino in the mornings, then from campus back to the Caltrain station in the afternoons. On the last day of the week, the Drinktrainians throw some sort of theme party where everyone brings alcohol and snacks, then proceed to quaff beverages on the one hour train up to the city. The Caltrain conductors are totally down with DrinkTrain, as the Drinktrainians always make it a point to clean up after themselves once the train hits the 22nd and Mission Street station, so DrinkTrain is low-impact, maintenance-wise.

Anyway, this past Friday's DrinkTrain theme was "Ostentatious Train". Those who were so inclined dressed up in tuxedos and formal gowns. I wore a formal sweatshirt with formal shorts and my awesome-o 3000 formal Salomon Techamphibian shoes. Not formal? Whatevs! They're FRIGGIN' WATERPROOF! Waterproof trumps cufflink compatibility every day of the week. Even Tuesdays. For real.

So, yeah. What was I saying? Oh, right; my coworker who takes the train to SF on the weekends to see his girlfriend is a part of the DrinkTrain crowd, so he introduced me to them. Now, I'm not sure if I'll get drunk every Friday on the train, but at least it's an option at this point.

The rest of Friday was low-key. Oh wait, my bad; actually, it wasn't. Sort of. See, my friend ${oldCollegeGirlfriend} was working in the city this week (she lives in Chicago these days, so her being in SF is relatively rare), so we met for dinner and drinks at my friend Erin's apartment, where I was staying. Then we walked down to the most excellent Thai restaurant in San Francisco. Now, my good buddy (by which I mean, "some bitch who threatens to kill me") Violet Blue thinks that Thep Phenom is the best Thai restaurant in the city, but, and I'm going to be brutally frank here, that cunt is full of shit. Then again, you can't expect good restaurant suggestions from someone who used to live on the street after they ran away from their abusive parents. Or step-parents. Whatever. Those morons have resorted to digging into dumpsters for food; what possible amount of good taste could they possibly maintain?

Anyway, ${oldCollegeGirlfriend} and I ate some tasty food, had some tasty beverages, then walked up to Market Street and took the F line to Motherfuckin' Fisherman's Wharf. I'm not sure why, but it was her idea. Then maybe we sat in a park under Ghiradelli Square, where maybe we made out. And maybe some other stuff. Maybe.

And then she had to go back to her hotel. Maybe I went with her. Maybe I didn't. A gentleman never tells!

Now, fuck a whole bunch of Friday, let's talk about Saturday, y'all! So, Saturday, I slept 'til around 9am, wandered back to the apartment, still crusty and dazed, where it was Motherfuckin' Wake'n'Bake time. Who am I to deny it?

Then in the afternoon, I went out to meet friends both local and foreign at Tres Agaves. I drank beer. I drank tequila. I ate pork. All of these things were pretty good. Then it was time to watch ${cookingGeniusFriend} cook dinner, which lasted from around 4:00pm until a little after midnight. All was delicious. Then we went to Zeitgeist.

Now, at Zeitgeist, Saturday nights are pretty insanely packed, so I was pleasantly surprised when Mark, Matt, Jami, Josh, and Leslie and I found a table in the biergarten area (where you can smoke), which we shared with a trio of 21-22 year old girls, who were celebrating a recent birthday.

I was seated next to a scrawny (but well-bosomed, surprisingly enough) little malcontent of a girl named Aleisha. 22 Year Old MNS would have happily tagged it. From the back, even. 36 Year Old MNS is old enough to be her father, though, so when she put her hand on my leg under the table, I politely moved away. Well, not too far away, but, well, yeah. You know. Aleisha moved over to the other side of the table so that she and her drunken friends could take a picture of themselves, but that didn't work out so well, so she asked me to take the picture for them, which I did. She then climbed over the table to sit on my lap, insisting that her friends take a picture of her with me.

These sort of hijinx carried on until last friggin' call. I am, after all, a man of little will power where "turning down ass" is concerned. Oh well. In Raleigh, the beard kept most of them away. Strangely, it seems to be some sort of aphrodisiac in the Bay Area. Either that, or my chiselled good looks and awe-inspiring self-confidence is running my mojo production facilities these days. One or the other.

Anyway, I've got a number and an address, both in Dublin, CA, which I will never call, sitting right here in my sweatshirt pocket! BOOYAA! If nothing else, ego boosts are always nice. Her breasts were pretty nice, too. Man, it'd been a while since I'd seen such a firm, young example of what those things feel like when they're firm and young. Allahu ackbar.

Sunday, I went to dinner with Erin, Matt, Matt's girlfriend Amy, and Amy's roommate Muriel. Mmmmm, Muriel. Amy has taken on the task of fixing me up with one of her friends, which I'm fine with. If it works, it works. If not, there's always some touched-junk bar trash out there in the courtyard of some bar, just waiting for me to be the Loving Father They Never Had As A Child, only with a wiener! Well, OK; actually, most of them probably had that kind of love from their father, anyway. I mean, why else would they have moved to San Francisco in the first place, right?

I am man. I am predator. I kill prey. These are statements which define me; they define my actions, they define my nature. I'm cool with that. I just want my wiener to be touched with a higher frequency, is all. Nahmean? And now, let us all rise for the benediction:

Homeless Woman: mumble mumble mumble
mns: I can't hear you, I have headphones on.
Homeless Woman: WELL, TAKE THEM OFF!
mns: I still can't hear you, you'll notice I still have my headphones on.
Homeless Woman: [mouths the words "take them off"]
mns: I still can't hear you, but I'm pretty sure you told me to take my headphones off. I am not going to do that, as it seems pretty unlikely that you have anything to say that I'd be interested in. If I'm on fire or something, though, you should yell and wave your arms. I'm guessing you just want money.
Homeless Woman: mumble mumble mumble
mns: Can't hear you, headphones.

You may be seated. Yes, I may be wrong about where a benediction goes in a diary. Maybe it goes at the start. You know what? The cool kids don't know that shit. You do the math.

Anyway, Praise Jebus for homeless people. I mean, if it weren't for homeless people, we'd all have to play rude verbal semantic games with each other, and, well, nobody wants that, now, do they?

Hey Druisan...

I saw you making that allegation about me! Cam wrote that story, motherfucker! You say you're sorry to him right now! I'm entirely too busy to be writing fiction right now. BUSY KEEPIN' IT REAL! That, and the fact that I'm decidedly not down with fiction. Real life is plenty interesting enough, thanks much. Though I must admit, Cam's neutron cat story was pretty awesome, for being fictional and all.

Two Other Things

Saturday, I was reminded that GROUPTHINK is in full effect in the Bay Area. Conversation with the group-at-large went the predictable direction of bemoaning how America is Totally Fascist. They never expected my counterattack, and not a single person among them could come up with 1) proof that fascism is bad, and 2) proof that our "representative democracy" has been shut down in favor of a pro-fascist system. I have a simple rule I try to follow; if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, save yourself some humiliation and stop talking about it.

The other thing is this: Everyone knows Cory Doctorow is a dipshit. It's an undisputed fact. Everyone also knows he's a total Disneyphiliac. It is reasonable, then, to assume that all Disneyphiliacs are dipshits, but to make that assumption would be to miss out on the Sheer Awesomeness of Boyd Rice's Total War video. That's one you motherfuckers owe me.

And now I close with a "you're welcome". The part below is where you thank me for writing this Document d'Awesomeness.

< Emmalina for YouTube hawtie | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Can I get a WHAT? | 42 comments (42 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
odd by dev trash (4.00 / 3) #1 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 05:28:19 PM EST
You of all ppl get more ass in SF than RDU. Huh.  Those liberals will fuck anything.  I'm moving!

Blizzard of Death '06
They all crave authority by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 4) #2 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 05:34:34 PM EST

I give them what they need.

And they think I'm "just being funny".

uh oh... by ucblockhead (4.00 / 6) #3 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 05:35:54 PM EST
You're not falling for the old "I like it up the ass with my clothes on and the lights out" thing, are you?
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
Falling for? by MohammedNiyalSayeed (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 05:49:53 PM EST

I invented that move! Then I invented Neosporin with Pain Relief to assauge my soul.

The path to my soul is up my butt, of course, but you knew that.

Is there an easy way to get to the East Bay skipping the Peninsula entirely from down here?

by public transit? by aphrael (4.00 / 1) #10 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 07:38:49 PM EST

there ought to be a vta bus which goes to the BART station in Fremont, but it's a pain.

most of the time when i had to go from scruz->berkeley by public transit, i would take caltrain to the city rather than try to negotiate the vta bus system.

dude. by garlic (4.00 / 1) #4 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 05:41:32 PM EST
that was more friend name call outs then any of your carolina musings. Good to see you're doing well.

I'll be doing better when I move into my apartment by MohammedNiyalSayeed (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 05:51:25 PM EST

But I'm definitely more socially active than I've been in a long while, so that feels nice for a change. I just have to figure out how to not overbook.

Obviously. by motty (4.00 / 2) #7 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 06:25:17 PM EST
Obviously Docrotow or however you spell that shit is a dipshit, or however you spell that. This goes without saying. Not that I would wish to stop you saying it. But it still goes without saying.

I have mainly been listening to Blue Train while reading your diary, and must tell you that between you and Coltrane, Coltrane wins. Mainly. Except for the girl with the breasts. She beats both of you.

In future, get her to post the diaries. Or pixkthx.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T

Losing to Coltrane by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #18 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 05:27:52 AM EST

I'm used to it. I've been losing to that dude since before I was born. I hear what you're saying about the breasts, though. I'll do my best to get pictures, or get her to write these things for me.

libertarians in SF by MillMan (4.00 / 2) #8 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 06:53:23 PM EST
what are you doing there when your spiritual home is in Pyongyang? I'll bet you could get a good deal on a room in this tower.

Everybody still hates me in this city and I hate everybody.

It's a pretty awesome tower, to be sure by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #19 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 05:29:11 AM EST

But I like a variety of hotties, where the neighbors of that tower are, genetically speaking, a little restrictive.

Also, by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #26 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 06:27:31 AM EST
it might fall down on you.

Too true, too true... by MohammedNiyalSayeed (2.00 / 0) #27 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 06:37:55 AM EST

Man, I hate it when that happens...

Me too. by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #28 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 06:47:56 AM EST
They call me Samson.

rocking out by 256 (4.00 / 1) #9 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 07:28:47 PM EST
with your caulking out.

that's what i like to see.

keep it up.
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni

Thank you, good sir by MohammedNiyalSayeed (2.00 / 0) #20 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 05:29:48 AM EST

I shall do my best!

May I use the superiour Deutsche toilet? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #11 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 09:01:45 PM EST
The heat signature is more clear when the log's on the little shelf and out of the water.

You can't handle my complete attention.

Please do! by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 2) #12 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 09:19:21 PM EST

I can see that little dude waving at me!

Liberals enjoy having their self hatred validated? by Rogerborg (4.00 / 2) #13 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 10:31:28 PM EST
Help!  I've fallen down in shock!  Send some socialised health care!

I'm beginning to see why there's no second mouse button.  You need all your other fingers for carrying skirt around like bowling balls.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.

The ambulance is on the way! by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #21 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 05:32:15 AM EST

I trust you've got a credit card you can put the bill on until the efficiency of the federal government can finally be counted on to reimburse you for your expense...

And yeah, it certainly seems that way. The important thing: that I don't totally just gloat about it. Gloating, of course, cuts into valueable lovemaking time, and nobody wants that.

i'm not sure if I mentioned this, by garlic (4.00 / 1) #31 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 11:45:45 AM EST
but my simple 2 hour appendectimy cost my insurance $11,000 + as far as I can tell. So far, my part is $57 dollars. I think I'll be getting some more bills though.

Dude, I would have done that surgery for 20 bucks by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #33 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 11:50:35 AM EST

Awesome Insurance is Awesome, though. Unlike Marketocracy, the New Employer pays for pretty much everything, minus a 25 dollar co-pay. I need to start getting sick and injured more often, really. I'm missing out on some serious benefits.

I did a lot of walking yesterday. by me0w (4.00 / 1) #14 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 02:28:06 AM EST
And today I had a huge poop - filled half the bowl it did. My first thought was "MNS would be proud!" I was going to take a picture and post it in the comment .... but I don't imagine that would go over well.

I *am* proud by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #22 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 05:33:19 AM EST

I'm not sure who that wouldn't have gone over well with, but they're obviously Nazis. Everybody poops; what kind of people would try to deny that?

I am trying to figure out if by johnny (2.00 / 0) #36 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 03:03:00 PM EST
being Nazis is a bad thing or not, inasmuch as they were/are fascists.  (This is in reference to your astounding up-shutting of the people unable to rejoinder you.)

Fascist != Racist. by MohammedNiyalSayeed (2.00 / 0) #37 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 03:10:53 PM EST

For instance, I know plenty of Palestinian sympathizers who are not fascists, but are decidedly racists. Also, shut the fuck up.

Why so mean, MNS? by johnny (2.00 / 0) #38 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 03:15:51 PM EST
Did you not say that Fascism was OK? Or did I misconstrue?  In any case "shut the fuck up" seems decidedly unfriendly. I mutht thay, you seem a tad touchy tonight.  I hope that this is not a sign of creeping irregularity.  A hazard as one ages, although so far I have myself (thank the Dear) escaped.

I was just trying to match your stereotype of me, by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #39 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 04:36:57 PM EST

I'm sure you'll understand. Now, had someone driven through your living room while you were out of town, I wouldn't have said something you'd consider "unfriendly", but, really, I use phrases like "shut the fuck up" all the time with people I like, so were I you, I wouldn't bother taking too much offense. I'm a busy man; I can't bother putting a whole lot of effort into pissing random individuals on the Intarwebs off. I have to think strategerically (note joke) these days; it's a reality of life at the Top of the Internet Asshole Food-chain. It's rough, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

So, what have you got against fascism, exactly? Racism is something I'm not down with, but fascism seems to have quite a few advantages that even a reactionary lefty like yourself loves, deep down. I mean, imagine, if you will, a world in wish the Stupid People are ruled by the Smart People. It's what everyone wants, really. The only difference is in the definitions of who we consider to be Smart and who we consider to be stupid; as a duo, our definitions don't match. Argumentatively, my problem is with how the word "fascist" or "fascism" is tossed around so lightly, so meaninglessly, by those who are still naive enough to believe that every person's political will is equally important to everyone else's. Often, those sorts of assumptions are really just the result of individuals who haven't really thought about what they want, preferring, instead, to cling desperately to the idea of "social justice"; of some sort of higher order, or the constructs of what is, ultimately, "right" or "wrong".

Don't get me wrong; I know full well that people use the word knowingly, as well, as a propaganda tool to smear their collective opponents. I see their heat signatures, too. It's all targets in the end, when you stop giving a shit about the species, as a whole, even if you can't stop giving a shit about your neighbors. Determining right from wrong is a luxury of the leisure class. Personally, I think it's more important to move.

Firstly by johnny (2.00 / 0) #40 Wed Jun 21, 2006 at 02:28:03 AM EST
did I say I  had a problem with fascism? I don't think I did.  I merely asked for clarification because you said fascism was OK to the San Franciscans, but then that Nazism was (evidently? apparently?) bad on Husi, if they ban people for posting pictures of poops!  So Nazis are fascists and are bad, but you also implied that fascists are good.

As to my politics and your politics and all that I was not trying to get into any old thing about that with you.  For as the wise man said, who the fuck cares! Let's talk poops! In other words I was just stopping by to say a hello in the comments.

It's just a little silliness among friends.  After all, for whatever tears apart, dear MNS, we'll always have West Lafayette, won't we?

Beard by nebbish (4.00 / 2) #15 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 02:42:05 AM EST
It's a hippy thing. Stick some flowers in it and they'll be slipping in their own juices to get to you.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

Utter brilliance, as usual, sir by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #23 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 05:34:04 AM EST

I'm heading to the florist right now. After I make a stop for some coffee, and maybe some donuts.

Not a florist! by ucblockhead (2.00 / 0) #29 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 07:01:32 AM EST
They are purveyers of floral opppression! Get a dandelion from the park.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
Careful, MNS by sasquatchan (4.00 / 1) #16 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 04:29:10 AM EST
picking up 22 year old bar trash, well, can be bad for your health. Booty calls with old GFs, well, can mess with your head.

But that video. Gracious. Wack, that's all I can say.

And more homeless nutter conversations, since we don't get Robin's any more. CRWM posted a link to the blog of Robin's conversations, but I didn't bookmark it.

Herr Sasquatch! by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #24 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 05:38:26 AM EST

I will not have you besmirching the reputation of the flower of youth I intend to leave my taint on; she wasn't bar trash, she was touched junk trash that just happened to be in a bar!

But let's get down to the meat of the matter; your hatred of Grandaddy's awesomeness is deeply disturbing. How long have you held these feelings of resentment towards the greatest cultural contribution the United States has given the world in, say, decades? Or at least since the Alan Parsons Project...

I'll do my best with the homeless thing. I only see them on weekends, though, as Cupertino is not homeless-friendly, not providing much in the way of pedestrians for them to harangue for free money.

Good sir by joh3n (4.00 / 1) #17 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 05:02:27 AM EST
Do you promise to do a poops post mortem, wherein you analyze your victory poop?  If so, then I accept your terms

----
I am a crime against humanity
-theantix

Of course I do! by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #25 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 05:40:28 AM EST

For instance, yesterday's victor was a four parter. I lost 20 pounds, all of it brown! The first two overtures were pretty much plasmatic, with tiny balls of peripheral poopy goodness, owing to the fruit in my sangria the night before. As the day wore on, I processed the patty melt I had for lunch, and, most recently, the burrito I had for dinner.

Man am I offended by 606 (4.00 / 1) #30 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 10:00:48 AM EST
Like, if I were to take this diary seriously my head would assplode.

Damn, I can get a flight to San Fran for like 217 CDN. That's like... 200 US, HAHAHA suck on that exchange rate, bitches! Erm.

When are you gonna be settled in, ya think? I want to go down and visit San Fran and assorted HuSies of the area. HuSies and hussies, ya know wha I'm sayin'?

-----
imagine dancing banana here

By the middle of July by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #32 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 11:48:36 AM EST

My IKEA furniture should be done being assembled by the army of day laborers I intend to keep on retainer by then, and I may have even had time to go to the grocery store at that point.

Naturally, when I say "grocery store", subtextually I mean "liquor store".

Having too much fun in SF by damballah (4.00 / 1) #34 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 11:55:31 AM EST
+1, FP. Another one from the quotable MNS: "I am man. I am predator. I kill prey. These are statements which define me; they define my actions, they define my nature." And who are you to refuse free ass? WHO ARE YOU?

Lemme get this straight... by damballah (4.00 / 1) #35 Tue Jun 20, 2006 at 12:05:23 PM EST
There's still no way to edit comments? I know, I know: should've previewed...

lol by dmg (4.00 / 1) #41 Wed Jun 21, 2006 at 10:49:46 AM EST

That'll get you into trouble one day...
Ain't no time for crossing over, from the PM to the dawn!
Maggotron is gonna rock them, Maggotron has got the bomb!

It's gotten me into trouble before, too by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #42 Wed Jun 21, 2006 at 11:25:54 AM EST

But I'm slow to learn my lessons.

Can I get a WHAT? | 42 comments (42 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback