Print Story Attention Boston Lunch Infidels!
By ana (Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 08:02:09 AM EST) Lunch, Boston (all tags)
That's right, I don't believe in lunch, either.

Looks like we're on for Thursday. Check inside for details and discussion.

Molasses suggested we get together for lunch sometime soon; she'll drive down from Maine for it.

So I suggested Thursday of this week (6/22), and she's now accepted (see comments in that link). She expresses a love for "Naked Fish", of which I find (no thanks to their website) there's an outlet in the Quincy Market.

Say, 12:30?

I'll personally be only occasionally connected the next couple days, so if somebody would like to spearhead reminding people, counting noses, etc. I'd appreciate it.

Also, bleah. I don't like hot weather.

That is all.

< Sun, water and tankinied MILFs | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Attention Boston Lunch Infidels! | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
so you're saying by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 08:19:50 AM EST
you need to appoint a whip?
Only... by ana (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 08:32:36 AM EST
in the political sense.

Can you introspect out loud? --CRwM

Foo. by iGrrrl (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 08:42:54 AM EST
No can do.

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

Yes, Quincy was the one I was thinking about. by molasses (4.00 / 1) #4 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 08:50:57 AM EST
Glad you found the info.  Hopefully we'll get a count of who is coming.

I'll wear my Husi shirt!  :)

I can be there. by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #5 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 08:53:56 AM EST
I think my schedule is pretty open this week. Also, I'll post a reminder on Wednesday. Hm. writes a reminder note and posts it on teh laptop.
Continue to lean until you feel gravity threatening to discipline you for being stupid. - CRwM
I'll be there by Kellnerin (4.00 / 1) #6 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 09:06:25 AM EST
I've just returned from a dry run of buy-sandwiches-and-eat-at-Columbus-park, too (it's almost too hot to do that).

Oh well, we can do that another time.

"later" meant either "when you walk around the corner" or "oatmeal."

I shall be there by MillMan (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 01:57:26 PM EST
I might go to Mike's pastry after since I'm leaving FOREVER on Friday.

Everybody still hates me in this city and I hate everybody.

HOORAY!!! by molasses (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Jun 19, 2006 at 04:50:08 PM EST
I'd be happy to accompany you if you'd like company (or a ride).

can't wait to see ya!