Print Story ATTN BOSTON INFIDELS!
By molasses (Wed Jun 14, 2006 at 11:16:21 AM EST) (all tags)
I wanna have lunch within the next 2 weeks.  What works best for all?  Weekdays or weekends?

Of course, I'll be coming by myself.  So if you've got any single friends.....kidding.  :)

Pick/suggest something fun.  Maybe not your usual places...let's mix it up a little!

Also, if anyone is interested in the information on the show I'm in in July, send me a PM and I'll give you the info.

< The Ugly One! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
ATTN BOSTON INFIDELS! | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Lunch: by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Jun 14, 2006 at 11:24:19 AM EST
I'm in Boston on Tuesdays and Thursdays most weeks, but I'm also up for a weekend something. iGrrrl usually isn't around on the weekends, though. We really should get something together soon, since MillMan will be leaving our fair city in the near future, so it would be nice to schedule something that he could come to.

Hm. Something different. Do you like sushi and/or Korean? If so, I suggest Suishaya in Chinatown. They've got this kim chi pancake that I quite literally dream about. There's also Redbones in Davis Square, which is always good. I especially like the spin-the-beer-wheel thing. And the fact that they have vinegar-based North Carolina barbeque sauce.
Continue to lean until you feel gravity threatening to discipline you for being stupid. - CRwM

mmmmmm by StackyMcRacky (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Jun 14, 2006 at 11:32:19 AM EST
carolina bbq sauce......

i'm occupied by ana (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Jun 14, 2006 at 11:37:24 AM EST
20-21 of June, but should be around otherwise. Oh, and I have a meeting at 2 on Friday the 23rd.

Can you introspect out loud? --CRwM

kim chi pancake. by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Jun 14, 2006 at 03:25:31 PM EST
You do not know what you are missing. by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #6 Wed Jun 14, 2006 at 03:54:47 PM EST
That is all.
i've tried kim chi. by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Jun 14, 2006 at 04:12:53 PM EST
can't eat the stuff. putting it in a pancake is not, i wot, likely to improve it muchly.
It does dilute the cabbaginess somewhat. by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #8 Wed Jun 14, 2006 at 04:33:39 PM EST
I'm not a big fan of kim chi on its own. This dish is kind of like a scallion pancake, only pizza-sized and with kim chi instead of scallions. I really do have dreams about it on occasion.
my schedule is up in the air by MillMan (2.00 / 0) #9 Wed Jun 14, 2006 at 05:48:22 PM EST
because the official move date isn't set yet and I will be in MN for some of the interim. I'll post my schedule once I know it.

Everybody still hates me in this city and I hate everybody.

weekdays are better by Kellnerin (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Jun 14, 2006 at 11:35:04 AM EST
for me. No day particularly better or worse, except if it's Friday it will have to be on the late side (after 1pm). Closer to downtown, the better (Chinatown, Theater Dist., Faneuil Hall, etc.) If weather is good, maybe we can grab some portable food and do Columbus Park by the waterfront, like we've considered before but never quite managed to do.

It actually seems like it's been a long time since we've done any of the "usual places" (especially what used to be The usual place ...)

"later" meant either "when you walk around the corner" or "oatmeal."

Weekday good by iGrrrl (2.00 / 0) #10 Wed Jun 14, 2006 at 06:23:13 PM EST
I'm rarely around on summer weekends, as toxicfur noted.

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

Thursday 6/22? by ana (2.00 / 0) #11 Fri Jun 16, 2006 at 11:02:44 AM EST