Also, comma, voting for covers went as follows:
- joh3n: 12 votes (54%)
- cam: 2 votes (9%)
- persimmon: 8 votes (36%)
I'm hoping 256 will now reveal whose story is whose.
Uh, ixnay on the inway thing, but hey.
By special dispensation from
Ed Hhulver his own self, we get 22 choices in polls (for now, at least) and as it turns out, there are 22 entries.
I suggest you vote for no more than 3 stories, but of course I can't stop you from voting for as many as you like. There's even an "I hate fiction" entry, which you'll have to find for yourself.
Here we go then:
- DullTrev - The Hill (TheHill.txt)
- blixco - ed's dead (eds_dead.txt)
- ucblockhead - How the little ones died (Hulver)
- scrymarch - Temple (WFC1.txt)
- greyrat Doubled Duplicity (Doubled Duplicity.txt)
- rmg - Ed Goes PNG (ED_goes_PNG.png)
- mns - Ed Hulver and the Little People: A Vignette in the Daily Ritual (fiction.txt)
- TPD - George and the fairy (George and the fairy.txt)
- DullTrev - Diaspora (diaspora.txt)
- Christopher Robin was Murdered - Has Anyone Seen Kelly? (Kelly.txt)
- randomxs - The Mirrored Menagerie Of Adventurous Pixilates (TheMirroredMenagerieOfAdventurousPixilates.html)
- DullTrev - Lord (lord.txt)
- yicky yacky - Bouncing Off The Walls (BouncingOffTheWalls.txt)
- cam - Ed Lives (ed_lives.html)
- CheeseburgerBrown - Dear Master (Dear_Master.txt)
- Merekat The Fall and Rise of Ed Hulver (fallandrise.txt)
- Kellnerin - The Man in the 20th Century House (20thc-house.txt)
- ana - You\'re not Ed Hulver (hulver.txt)
- persimmon - Songs of the Redeemed (songsoftheredeemed.html)
- georgeha - A shot in the dark (shotdark.txt)
- toxicfur - 2:03 (edhulver203.html)
- aphrael - The Endless Wheel (wfc.html)
And you can also vote for the album cover, in a separate diary which I'll be posting next. The cover voting story is here.
So stop what you're doing, read all this stuff, and VOTE! I'm dying to find out who wrote what, and we don't get to know that until the voting is done.
We'll close the voting a week hence: 1700 == 5pm EDT == 2100 GMT on Sunday the 14th of May, 2006.
|< Non-Mensa Puzzle | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|