Print Story that is it. i want my possessions identified.
Food
By gzt (Mon May 29, 2006 at 09:40:14 PM EST) rock music time machine, the loudest science, P1xel, gzt, friggin' intense (all tags)
so sad it has come to this.

Anyways, been hardly working. Which could have catastrophic consequences in the very near future. The roommate has Woman over - WTF, it's 1:30. Perhaps I should work if it's going to be impossible to sleep.

I did go to that party last night and didn't get any work done after. There was some guy visiting from Duke who was sort of creeping everybody out - hitting on anything male or female that moves and drinking heavily, he eventually had to be carted off to the hospital. This evening marriage girl came by and was like, man, I heard you hit a girl last night, and I was like, hit on a girl, oh, heavens no, that's unpossible, and she was like, no, hit, and I was like, oh, this time I mean it when I say no, but she was like, yeah, S--- said so, and I was like, oh, right, her, I suppose I did. It was nothing! In my defense, my glasses were broken and she crossed me. So I had to go apologize and it was all better.

But it should all work out.

So much bloody work!

And so this morning I fixed my glasses, installed nethack, and thought only of my sins all the while.

And then this evening I got P1xel and the Chronic Network: The Motion Picture Soundtrack off a friend. Doot doot! This is the loudest science you've ever heard.

< 0:53 | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
that is it. i want my possessions identified. | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Your roomie is having Ess-Eee-Ecks. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue May 30, 2006 at 03:43:59 AM EST
I know it's kinda scary when you hear the noises coming from his room, but you should not worry, because it's what grown-ups do, and it's OK!

In fact, some day, you'll have Ess-Eee-Ecks too!

From personal experience it can be hard to sleep by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue May 30, 2006 at 04:54:22 AM EST
when all you hear is "squeeky! squeeky! squeeky!" for hours on end.

Knock, Knock.
Or yodeling ... by lm (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue May 30, 2006 at 05:16:41 AM EST
Fortunately for me, I don't sleep while I'm wearing my hearing aids.

Cicero, The Republic
My theory by lm (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue May 30, 2006 at 05:19:24 AM EST
Roomie is trying to be considerate by masking the sounds of certain nocturnal activities by playing NiN's Closer on endless repeat as loud as his stereo can play it. Even I would have trouble sleeping through that.

Cicero, The Republic
actually, he was in the living room by gzt (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue May 30, 2006 at 05:19:52 AM EST
watching a movie with the lights on. the front door was even open to get some air circulation. but movies and conversation carry, noisewise.

Damnit! by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue May 30, 2006 at 05:51:38 AM EST
I like our version better. Leave reality out of it.

Knock, Knock.
hey, we can't rule out your version by gzt (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue May 30, 2006 at 06:08:35 AM EST
it's not like i was watching. they just might not care if the neighbors see when they walk by.

I gave nethack up by nathan (2.00 / 0) #8 Tue May 30, 2006 at 12:51:54 PM EST
But since I gave it up for adom, I lost more than I gained.

the thing about nethack is... by gzt (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue May 30, 2006 at 03:08:34 PM EST
...it's on the school's servers, so i can just ssh from anywhere.