Print Story Mea Culpa
By dev trash (Fri May 26, 2006 at 05:28:21 PM EST) (all tags)
I'm not actually all that powerful or influential.  Really.  I really doubt that any of the listed couples in my previous poll are on the verge of breaking up.  I have no clue.  Nothing personal, yo.

Point the first.  I am not a voyeur.  And if I am, so are the rest of you.  Don't want your personal life dissected on a public forum, then don't post.  Wait no, that's boring.  How about, if you post personal items, expect someone to dissect, nitpit, discuss, cheer. and congratulate.  You take the good with the bad.  You lot will jump all over an attention whore, all the while with your face smack up against the computer screen to get a better picture.

Point the Second.  I am not bitter.  But that's impossible for me to prove so I won't even try.

Point the Third.  It's a sad day when I get 28 comments and over 100 views, over a silly ass poll.

Point the Fourth.  I've only ever met two people from Husi, and I've talked to 2 on the phone.  One of which doesn't post here anymore.  In other words, while I'm friendly and have a lot of respect for some of you, I can't and won't get bent out of shape if one or two or 20 of you called me mean names or tried to make me sad.  You're just letters on a screen ( previous 4 excluded ).  I'm just a bunch of words on a screen.  Hate me, ignore me, offer me advice.  It's neither here not there.

All of you are granted permission to predict when a future girlfriend and I will breakup.  Yeah, I know aren't I being optimistic.

To those I listed as poll options, I am sorry.  I am sure you're relationships are strong.  I'm not bitter, a tad jealous though.  What can ya say?

hulver:  Letter was posted today.  .45 GBP to send a .5 ounce letter on a plane that is already flying to the UK.  The PostLady was a bit confused at first, I doubt she even knew the USPS does Air Mail.

SE PA infidels:  Is the Beer Yard worth the 2+ dollar one toll and the traffic hassle to visit this weekend?

Did I mention I'm lonely?

< More than Zero | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Mea Culpa | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
over. a. thousand. beers. by joh3n (4.00 / 1) #1 Sat May 27, 2006 at 04:24:09 AM EST
I cant think of anything more worth it.

----
I am a crime against humanity
-theantix

personally by dev trash (4.00 / 1) #5 Sat May 27, 2006 at 08:46:51 AM EST
I like how they have right up top "We can't deliver."  I wonder how much out of state traffic they get.

Blizzard of Death '06
Beer Yard by miker2 (2.00 / 0) #2 Sat May 27, 2006 at 05:55:52 AM EST
Neither myself or yh have been there even though it's pretty close by.  I don't drink, so I really don't have any reason to go unless I'm DD.

Ah, sociopathy. How warm, how comforting, thy sweet embrace. - MNS
I think by yankeehack (2.00 / 0) #3 Sat May 27, 2006 at 07:24:55 AM EST
it's a store, rather than a restaurant.
I am pretty sure it is a store. by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #4 Sat May 27, 2006 at 08:45:04 AM EST

Blizzard of Death '06
As for being on your poll: by calla (4.00 / 1) #6 Sat May 27, 2006 at 09:01:51 AM EST
"I don't care what they say about me as long as they spell my name right."

But you spelled ammo's name wrong.

"Are Linux chicks worth it?" fencepost

it was late. by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #7 Sat May 27, 2006 at 02:46:36 PM EST

Blizzard of Death '06
I missed the fun by johnny (2.00 / 0) #8 Sun May 28, 2006 at 02:45:43 AM EST
I went back there to your other diary and evidently the poll has been changed.  Now, that is a disappointment.

I don't suppose that Dear Wife and I made your list, because she don't post here, but it certainly would have been an honor.

I only know of three couples of which both parties post here. I guess I'm not paying attention. Or rather, I tend to skip over diaries that go into psychodrama or personal relationship stuff. That's just the way we Puritan pecksniffs are. I suppose there are all kinds of relationships and hints and allegations and flirtations and innuendos and clever insults that go right over my head.  Which is generally a good thing, since I am so old-fashioned. But it does make me feel a little like I have a sensory deficit.

yeah by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #10 Sun May 28, 2006 at 08:48:11 AM EST
Husi couples only.

Blizzard of Death '06
Point the fourth. by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #9 Sun May 28, 2006 at 08:07:04 AM EST
Is why people got upset.

because by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #11 Sun May 28, 2006 at 08:52:01 AM EST
They were shicked back into reality.

Blizzard of Death '06