- My friend downloaded a Bill Evans jazz piano cd, on the recommendation of some jazz blokes on the Internet. He's listening to it right now and I must say I feel like I'm at a Holiday Inn lounge, well, without the desperate ill-dressed middle-aged alcoholic women anyways. Jazz fanatics are always all defensive about why the mainstream unwashed masses don't do Jazz, but the truth is that maybe people don't like it because it sucks. Jazz that is, maybe Jazz just sucks.
- Best subject line for spam that I've seen in quite some time: "Life sucks then you marry a bitch that doesn't" Heh. I thought it was pretty sophomoric so I clicked on it and opened it up. They were trying to peddle some pills that will "keep me hard till the cows come home" which isn't something I've ever had a problem with. Well, either way I'm not sure I want to start associating hard-on's with cows coming home so I hit the delete key.
- Today I'm wearing my favourite shirt from two summers ago and I'm pleased to report that I still like it. I don't know if I like it enough to boost it back into the top spot, after last summers shirt was summarily dismissed from said position, but it's still holding up quite well. As a side note, I didn't tuck it in because it's "dress down Friday" so I'm all untucked and casual looking today.
- I'll be having the rigatoni special for lunch today. Note, that I won't be having a taco bowl or any crappy fish. No sir, I'll be having rigatoni, as it's really the one true lunch for Friday, anyone who tries to tell you different is simply trying to make you play the fool.
Update [2006-5-26 12:15:15 by Bob Abooey]: - I tried to order the side garlic roll with no butter and you'd think I asked them to split the friggin atom! The phone guy had to ask like three different people before coming back on the phone and telling me, in a very uncertain voice, that he thinks they can but it's gonna be pretty dry. Heh.. This should be interesting.
- Looks like we're heading into the big three day bank-holiday weekend! Wooo! I'm leaving early this afternoon so it's really like a 3.20 day Holiday for me, and that's all that really matters. Normally this would be a big BBQ and whatnot weekend; sadly it'll be more like a rice-cakes and lowfat milk weekend, but what the heck, a guy's gotta do what a guys gotta do. Funny thing though, most of my friends aren't real supportive of my new diet. Just about everyone says something like "Wellll, a few buckets of deep fried chicken won't hurt you." Course most of my friends will likely die of a stroke before they're 50 too.
|< What a difference indifference can make | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|