- So, the Republican Culture of Corruption is trickling down to the Democrats now, eh? Sure, they lead by example and of course these poor blokes are going to follow. That said, it's tough to look innocent when they have you on video tape taking the bribe, then find 100 g's wrapped in foil and crammed in your freezer. Heh... Good thinking there sparky. Obviously his decision making skills have been influenced by Tom Delay and "Scooter" Libby, no sane jury on the planet will convict him.
- The big gala wedding was a huge success last weekend. Well, except for that one moment when some guy jumped up and yelled something about the lovely Ms. ToDeath carrying his love child during the "is there any reason why these two should not get married" part of the ceremony. The Reverend/Pastor/Preacher guy handled it as well as can be expected (turns out the guy was just joking around), it's probably not something they get a lot of training on. As a side note, the bride and groom dated for 15 years before getting married, which, ladies take note, is the perfect length for a courtship. QED.
- I'm having a "rotisserie" deli shaved chicken stemitch for lunch today, along with a tub of my world famous home made Spanish Rice stuff. I modified the recipe again with this batch, doubling the amount of tomatoe sauce and chili powder, so it's a little more creamy and it's got a bit more zing. Yummers.
- I've been on a "download every free VST plugin regardless of how crappy it is" kick as of late. That said, I've found The Kjaerhus Classic Series freebies to be pretty darn good. Certainly in a class above your average free junk type stuff. Still I think they should work on the name a bit. It's pretty tough to do the whole word of mouth thing when you can't even come close to pronouncing the name. Ka - jer - hus maybe??? Damn foreigners.
- My throat is a bit sore today. Curses to my wimpy constitution.
|< Telephonic Wormhole | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|