Print Story weekend
By MissTrish (Sun May 21, 2006 at 08:14:17 AM EST) slowcoaster, dreams, east coast, stink (all tags)
Time to format the head and install a new OS. This one is faulty.

<friday>
Those Slowcoaster boys always tempt me. Mike in particular.

"We're heading back to the coast tonight, wanna ride?"

They were absolutely awesome. ncmt finally realized that I know what I am talking about when it comes to East Coast anything. Especially random bands. I hope that next year they are in a venue that won't be so full of skittish normals. 256 fled the scene after nearly killing himself/us/the girl at the table behind him.
</friday>

<saturday>
I broke up with ncmt and started dating a friend of his, who as we all know, isn't my type, and I'm not his. Wrong anatomy/alignment. Since that obviously wasn't working out, I thought about going back to ncmt, but didn't think he would be into it. Hooked up with various others in an effort to get over ncmt. Woke up in tears, unable to make the fact that I was with him at the show match up with a month worth of misery over night. Formulated a plan to get him back, which was quickly discarded when ncmt returned from work with affection.

I think I confused him. He confused me.
</saturday>

<sunday>
I stink.
</sunday>

< "Seven Pages, 367 Photos..." | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
weekend | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
All the best by Pasofol (4.00 / 1) #1 Sun May 21, 2006 at 08:25:21 AM EST
on the relationship front, I'm sure Mr. Right will show up for you sooner or later.

you have misunderstood. by misslake (4.00 / 1) #6 Sun May 21, 2006 at 10:11:19 AM EST
she is dating quite a nice rightish guy.
the problem was with her subconcious breaking them up in dreamland. and then having a hard time in the morning figuring out which parts were real.

So by Pasofol (4.00 / 1) #8 Sun May 21, 2006 at 12:08:03 PM EST
I have, but that's probably to due to me only hearing/reading the parts that suit me.
Ignorance can be bliss :-) and you are ruining it for me, just kidding.

Well either way I hope things go well with MissTrish in dreamland and dayland with the rightish guy.

Boy. by ambrosen (4.00 / 4) #9 Sun May 21, 2006 at 01:36:13 PM EST
That one sure tests us skim readers.

I hate nights full of anxiety like that.

I demand satisfaction by Rogerborg (4.00 / 4) #2 Sun May 21, 2006 at 08:42:26 AM EST
You promised a diary about hot chicks installing OSen.  Who would have guessed that the purpose of the intarwebs is for blue ballsing complete strangers.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
That's a verb? by motty (4.00 / 2) #3 Sun May 21, 2006 at 08:57:50 AM EST
'To blue balls'?

I had to look it up.

As for satisfaction, it would appear that the remedy is in your own hands.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T

Primarily a Colonialism by Rogerborg (4.00 / 2) #10 Sun May 21, 2006 at 09:55:47 PM EST
Oh wow, I like the FemiNazi propaganda on those links.  Girls!  Your guy's pain is irrelevant compared to your feelings.  Pretty prissy little princesses they're raising there.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
I'm so glad you replied by motty (4.00 / 1) #11 Sun May 21, 2006 at 11:33:03 PM EST
Now I can tell you about the Blue Balls Festival. I'm not sure how popular it is though.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
i know by 256 (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun May 21, 2006 at 09:39:18 AM EST
you confused me.
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni
You should have come with them! by ni (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun May 21, 2006 at 09:39:52 AM EST
Spontaneously showing up at my door would have been awesome. And deeply confusing. Mike, at least, knows where I live, and I probably would have been hungover or drunk, so I'll be confused either way.

my experience is that people will do amazingly stupid things in conjunction with their crotches -- persimmon
You? Hungover or drunk? by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #7 Sun May 21, 2006 at 10:11:48 AM EST
OH MY GOD THE WORLD ISN'T GOING TO END!!!!

Vive le Montréal libre.
As tempting as it was by MissTrish (2.00 / 0) #12 Mon May 22, 2006 at 01:55:51 AM EST
The punishment would not have been taken out on me, but rather misslake, who our boss would have killed bright and early this morning.

I have nothing but curses for you bastards out there. Curses of jealousy.

ypu're a chair
Not that I had any doubts before by erso (2.00 / 0) #13 Tue May 23, 2006 at 05:31:46 AM EST
but you have damn good taste in music.

You are sweet by MissTrish (2.00 / 0) #14 Tue May 23, 2006 at 11:59:47 AM EST
But you and I both know that just isn't true. Hit and miss. What I am good at is finding randomly awesome acquaintances.

ypu're a chair